1. Red Strings of Fate: Ai Lua

A cat hurriedly rushed towards a sleeping beauty. Her face was peaceful indicating she was having a good sleep.

The cat stretched out his little paws and tried to push the women. He anxiously called out, "Ai Lua, wake up! A red string of fate was broken!!"

But the woman was still sleeping as if no noise can disturb her sound sleep.

The cat was really anxious. If he was a human, he would have already clenching his hair. But unfortunately, he is a little cat. His little paws by no means can grab his head's fur.

The cat again tried to wake up the women. Finally, the woman gave out a slight movement and opened her eyes. Her long eyelashes fluttered like butterfly wings.

The cat became happy seeing the women waking up. He let go of a sigh of relief. Yes, as long as Ai Lua is here, nothing will go wrong. He has a firm belief in this beautiful woman.

The sleepy beauty yawned while rubbing her eyes. She looked really enchanting but there was no one to appreciate her beautiful appearance. She asked in a lazy voice, "Why did you wake me up? I was having such a sound sleep!"

The cat shouted, "A red string of fate broke, Ai Lua. What should we do? How could someone's connection with the chosen soul mate break? Ai Lua, didn't you tie tight enough?"

The women snorted and asked, "Do you doubt me?" The cat shut up seeing the sharp eyes of Ai Lua. Her beautiful eyes were now narrowed and extreme displeasure was shown in those eyes. Right, the cute big eyes were as sharp as a sword. 

The cat slowly took a step back.

Mommy! Ai Lua is so scary! This little harmless animal wants to go home! He doesn't want to work anymore.

Ai Lua stood up and started to walk towards the tree of red strings of fate. Her red dress swayed like clouds.

As a guardian of red strings of fate, it's not uncommon for her to wear red clothes. But for her, red has a significant meaning.

Sure, red represents love, a burning passion within a human heart. But this red color also represents blood. Love which gives a new life to someone also can take someone else life. Love gives warmth but love can also take away someone's warmth and drown one to the darkness of a cold place.

Ai Lua stood in front of the tree of life and looked at the broken string. Her heart hurts seeing this pitiful string. Every string out there was tied by her. She carefully looked over a person's information and matched that person with another.

Each of the tied strings is the hard work of her. How many hours, days, months even years she spent to find each one of them a suitable soulmate? Each one of the strings is like her own children. 

She then looked at the new string which broke this little red string and tied itself with the broken string's soulmate. She has chosen all three of their soulmate. Why this new string broke her destiny and stole another person's destiny?

Ai Lua gathered all three red strings and made them touch her forehead. Her mind burst with information about all three red strings.

The owner of the broken string is called Li Na. Her soulmate was Wang Wei. Their love story was quite a sweet one. They dated each other in high school. Li Na followed Wang Wei to University and after university, they married.

They are childhood sweetheart and can be even called the perfect couple. Ai Lua frowned. How could this pair of string break?

She looked over the other red string and was stunned. A reborn human. The other string belongs to the young heiress of the Jin group, Jin Mao. Her first part of life can be called quite pitiful. But Ai Lua was sure, she has chosen a soulmate for her.

Jin Mao fell in love with a young wild rich boy. He was just a playboy. Heartbroken by him, she ran away from home but on road, she had a road accident. After that, if she had followed her fate she should have been rescued by an overbearing CEO Han Zhen, who is her soulmate.

But unfortunately, somehow she went to drink meng po's soup rather than being admitted to a hospital after being saved by her soulmate. But she wasn't supposed to die, so she reincarnated. No reincarnation will be the wrong word as she still has her past memories.

Because she remembers the future event of her life only, she thought of Wang Wei. Wang Wei was her childhood friend and their mothers are like sworn sisters. She remembers her mother telling what a gentleman Wang Wei is. 

So she decided. This life, she will spend with such a good man. As a result, she showed her interest in Wang Wei and the Wang family immediately summoned Wang Wei in the U.S to matchmake these two. After all, this is a golden opportunity to strengthen the bond between both families.

Wang Wei was helpless against his family, after all this is the family that groomed him to what he is. So he broke up with Li Na and went U.S. There Jin Mao passionately pursued him and replaced Li Na's place in his heart. Thus, Li Na and Wang Wei's also Jin Mao and Han Zhen's red string of fate broke and Wang Wei and Jin Mao's red string of fate ignored her pairing and tied themselves together without her blessing.

Ai Lua was extremely angry. Angry at Jin Mao to break not only her fate but also someone else. Angry at the guardian of the reincarnation system, Hu Yitian. How could he let a human reborn? Ai Lua clenched her fist.

"Li Na, my poor Li Na! Don't worry! I will change your fate."

Ai Lua closed her eyes and a red wheel of fate appeared. 

Ai Lua slowly chanted, "Red string of fate, tied to the tree of fate is thy an extreme holy blessing. Those poor souls who have lost their way, lend me the power to rewrite their fate. I, Ai Lua, on the name of the guardian of red strings of fate, ask the time to rewind. Stop where the storm started."

Slowly a strong wind blew.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Finally tying the red string of fate of Li Na with another one, Ai Lua looked at the tied red string of fate, amused. Rubbing her chin she murmured, "Looks like we will see a good drama in the future."