A sudden impulse (1)

Ai Lua transmigrated into the little broken string's world. Her long hair was tied with flower ribbon in a high ponytail. She was wearing a red t-shirt and blue jeans. She looked around and found the bar where her little girl is.

Taking long steps she entered the bar to find her little sweetie.

A girl was sitting at a corner of the bar, slowly drowning herself with one after one glass of alcohol.  Ai Lua sat opposite of her and looked at her. The girl looked at the women in front of her then hiccuped.

So pretty!! !!

Like boys who always admire beautiful girls, girls also have the same tendency. They also cannot help but take a few glances at the beautiful girl and compliment her in their heart. The same goes for Shu Mei. 

Shu Mei carefully looked at the woman. Because of being drunk, her vision was blurred but it couldn't stop the beauty of the woman to enter her eyes.

The woman softly chuckled and asked, "Why are you suffering? He is not worthy of you to suffer so much."

Shu Mei was a little dizzy. As a result, she missed the most important point 'how this woman knows' and rather focused on the most ridiculous one. She cried out, "What can I do? I just liked him. We have been together for so many years but he ditched me for his girlfriend! Wuwuwu......."

Startling Ai Lua, Shu Mei continuously brewed grievousness. This made Ai Lua very amused. This child is so cute!

Ai Lua laughed out loud. Tapping on the table she said, "Little girl, have you noticed your feeling for your friend? Are you sure that is love?"

Shu Mei retorted, "If you tell me this isn't loving then I will never believe in love!"

Ai Lua couldn't help but held her stomach to forcefully hold back her laugh. Such a naive child!

Although these two were together for a long time, Ai Lua saw in Shu Mei's soul that Shu Mei actually yet to fall in love with Feng Ji. Rather the grief of heart came from losing a toy. She is just like a cat. 

A cat never takes it's owner as it's master. Rather it thinks of its owner as a toy that gives him full attention and takes care of him. The same goes for Shu Mei. She has been pampered by Feng Ji and when Feng Ji turned his back, she felt uncomfortable and sad.

This feeling leads her to think that she is in love with him.

If this was an adult human being, she could sort out her feeling. But Shu Mei is only 18 as a result, she couldn't sort out her feeling for Feng Ji.

This type of thinking process is very dangerous. Ai Lua sighed. Looks like she needs to raise a bear child!

She sighed, "Now you are drunk. It's impossible for me to make you understand. Come on, get up. Let's get you home!"

Like an obedient child, Shu Mei stood up and followed Ai Lua out! Ai Lua decisively threw......... cough, dropped drunk Shu Mei to her house who was talking non-stop. Ai Lua felt that her ears might start to bleed after being tortured for so long.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shu Mei woke up and immediately looked around. Seeing her own room, she was relieved. What made her most uneasy is that she actually has no memory after being drunk or who dropped her home.

She got up from the bed. She quickly brushed her teeth and washed her face. After finishing applying cream on her face, she went out to go to the first floor to have breakfast.

Shu family is quite rich and as a young miss of Shu, she definitely lost their face yesterday by getting drunk. She was quite prepared that she will get scolded after reaching the dining room but to her surprise, what she saw was a completely different situation!

She saw both her parents and grandparents along with her brother were warmly having breakfast with a mysterious woman.

The first thought in her mind was, is this woman an illegitimate child of her father? After giving a few more glances, she gave up.

Nah! She doesn't believe her father can give birth to such a pretty lady! She is beautiful all thanks to her mom. So she definitely doesn't believe her father can have such a pretty lady outside.

While certain father gritted his teeth. He definitely saw the wild conversation which his daughter had with herself. After all, he knows his daughter the best. 

He is not that ugly duh!

Madame Shu saw her dumbfounded daughter and said, "Come little brat, still not thanking this young lady for helping you yesterday?"

Shu Mei asked bewildered, "She helped me?!"

Madame Shu snorted, "Of course, otherwise, you may have been devoured by some who knows what kind of man. You were drunk as hell!"

Shu Mei slowly said, "But it was a gay bar."

Everyone, ".............................."

Everyone became silent. This pin-drop silence created a really embarrassing atmosphere.

Ai Lua slowly coughed to ease the atmosphere. She then said, "I am straight. I went there to accompany a friend of mine."

Shu Mei, "Hehe..... Sorry!"

Madame Shu didn't want her stupid daughter to destroy the atmosphere once again so she said, "Let's have breakfast. Shu Mei, you must be hungry after all last night you were sleeping like a dead pig."

Shu Mei retorted while taking sit, "Even if I am a pig, I am a most beautiful and loveliest dead pig!"

In the middle of having breakfast grandpa suddenly said, "Shu Mei, we decided to send you to Australia for study." 

Shu Mei stopped eating. Everyone breathlessly looked at Shu Mei except Ai Lua. Shu Mei finally looked up and asked Ai Lua, "Is this your idea?"

Madame Shu wanted to deny but Ai Lua beat her to it, "Yes, I also study in Australia. I can show you around. Besides don't you think you need to change places? I think you need to take a breath."

Invisible sparks flew between Shu Mei and Ai Lua. The Shu family was really nervous. They were waiting for Shu Mei to freak out but to their surprise, she sighed.

Shu Mei sighed!!! !! Impossible!! Must be their illusion!

Shu Mei smiled slightly at Ai Lua and said, "When will you leave? My mail is LovelyMei@qq.com. Make sure to mail me your ticket's time. I will buy a ticket at the same time."

Then she without pressure elegantly finished her breakfast and left.

The dumbfounded Shu family immediately became noisy. In the middle of such noise, Ai Lua peacefully took a sip of her tea.

Little girl, congrats on taking the first step towards your rewritten future!