Mr.Right, finally found you (2)

Li Na was curled on the sofa and was playing games on the phone that suddenly someone snapped just beside her ear.

She jumped shouted, "Woah! Mommy save me!"

She looked back and saw Qi Jun smirking at her. She grabbed the pillow of the sofa and threw at him, "QI JUN! You dared to scare this grandma?"

Qi Jun caught the pillow and smiled, "I was just wondering if you will go to drink meng po's soup if I do it? After all, grandma you are old...... It's time for you to take off." Then he made a flying gesture.

Li Na was angry but her experience told her not to argue with this man. She never won until now.

So Li Na snorted and went back to play her game. Qi Jun helplessly smiled.

He asked, "What are you going to have for lunch?"

Li Na replied, "Take out."

Qi Jun sighed and said, "Don't order anything. I will cook for you." Saying that he entered the kitchen and wore the apron.

Suddenly she got a call from her mother. She picked up the call and heard from her mother that her mother found a blind date for her.

She calmly promised to go on a blind date then again started to play the game.

Qi Jun walked out of the kitchen which wiping his hand with a towel.

He asked, "Who called? Was it auntie? Will she pay a visit?"

Li Na's lips twitched, "Why does it feel likes my mother has become your mother while I, her biological daughter has become an outsider?"

Qi Jun just smiled.

Li Na carelessly said, "Mom found a blind date for me. I am gonna meet him this Sunday."

The smile of Qi Jun's face became really unsightly.

He asked again, "What did you say?"

Li Na repeated, "Mom found a blind date for me. I am gonna meet him this Sunday."

Qi Jun's face blackened. He asked, "Do you need to go to a blind date?"

Li Na replied, "This grandma is quite pretty, it's a pity that she doesn't have a boyfriend so of course, I am attending the blind date."

Qi Jun asked, "Why don't you date someone you know?"

Li Na replied, "I don't have any male creature beside me other than you. Whom should I date?"

Qi Jun face-slapped. It's been four years since they met and Li Na is still as dumb as ever. He wonders, how she even chased that Wang Wei with that low EQ of hers?!

Why is that guy's luck so good to be chased by her while he is still in her friend zone?! He is so jealous!

He slowly went back to the kitchen.

Li Na cast a glance at him then she quit the game and opened the chat with her best friend.

[ Li Na: Qi Jun is an idiot!]

[ Ru Suyi: What happened? ]

[ Li Na: That idiot doesn't know how to ask me out directly? ]

[ Ru Suyi: ???? ]

[ Li Na: My mum found me a blind date. I talked about it in front of Qi Jun but that idiot only hinted me to date him but didn't ask me out directly! Idiot! Been in love with me for 2 years but still haven't confessed. I wonder if he will even confess before my life ends. ]

[ Ru Suyi: Why don't you take the first step? ]

[ Li Na: This grandma wants to be confessed...... ]