Mr.Right, finally found you (1)

Li Na biting her lower lip, trying to hold back her tears looked at the airport. She saw Wang Wei leaving after the security check. She still doesn't understand what went wrong.

Why? Why? 

Didn't he promise to stay beside her for a lifetime? 

Didn't he promise to always love her and never leave her?

Li Na slowly slides down and burst into tears.......Wang Wei, you liar! How could you do this to me?

Why didn't he explain? Why he suddenly broke up with her and left for the U.S?

He could have said something to her before leaving like why he is leaving? Why he broke up with her?

But he left with no explanation. Even his last words were 'let's break up.' 

Even he didn't tell her about him leaving the country. She had to know this from an outsider. After breaking up he never contacted and now he left without telling anything!

Why, Wang Wei? Why did he have to be so cruel to her? Where did she go wrong?

Li Na helplessly tried to wipe her tears but the more she wipes, the more they fell. She seems to can't stop crying.

How could he throw away their feelings for three years?

"Wang Wei, you bastard! Wait and see.....I will definitely find someone who will love me and stand by me. Who will never leave me like you!"

Li Na desperately tried to stop crying. She had trouble taking a breath. She will definitely find her own happiness.

Suddenly she felt a shadow hovering over her. Someone squatted down in front of her. She looked and saw a handsome young boy. The boy smiled and said, "Miss, you seem to be really unhappy. Did someone beloved abandoned you, like me?"

Li Na wiped her tears and replied, "My boyfriend suddenly broke up and left."

The boy exclaimed, "Oh....."

Li Na curiously asked, "What about you?"

The boy gave her a dazzling smile but the smile was full of sadness, "My only relative, my mother. She is never coming back."

Li Na dumbfoundedly looked at the boy. The boy stood up and said, "Miss, how about we find a restaurant and get drunk? I am really sad. I want to share my story. Maybe then I will feel a little light!"

Li Na was stunned. She didn't know why but she also wanted someone to listen to her story and tell her where she went wrong when everything is alright...... So she agreed, "Let's find a good restaurant and vent!"

The boy smiled and held Li Na's hand. He helped her to stand up and lead her out of the airport.

Li Na could feel the warmth of his hand. She is supposed to tell him to let go of her hand but somehow the words didn't come out.

Today she desperately needed someone's warmth so she was reluctant to let go of this small warmth.

They both found a good restaurant but the boy rejected her immediate request for beer. He said, "It's unhealthy to drink in empty
stomach."

He continued, "When you begin drinking alcohol, a very small percentage will move into the small blood vessels in the mouth and tongue. The liver filters your blood and breaks down 80 to 90 percent of the alcohol you drink into the water, carbon dioxide, and energy, which the body can process. The liver uses enzymes to break down alcohol. The liver normally breaks down alcohol at a rate of one standard drink per   hour."

Li Na laughed, "Hehe..... You sound like a doctor." Looking at the smirking face in front of her, she exclaimed, "No way........ Are you a medical student?"

The boy laughed, "I should now introduce myself. I am Qi Jun. I am a medical student. So, yeah future doctor maybe!"

Li Na smiled, "I am Li Na......I am a student in the Computer Science department."

Qi Jun asked, "So, tell me about your story."

Taking the meat from hotpot, Li Na slowly said with a shaky voice, "We met at our last year in high school. I chased him and after a month he agreed. We dated for three years. We never had any big arguments. We only had small ones."

Li Na continued, "In eyes of others we were the most loving couple. I thought so too. But a week ago, he suddenly told me 'let's break up'. I asked him again and again why he is breaking up with me but I received no reply. Today in the morning, I heard from my roommate that he is leaving for the U.S. I rushed to the airport as fast as I could and saw him. I shouted his name several times. He saw me but without saying a word to me he left."

Li Na burst into tears, "How could he do this to me?"

Qi Jun sighed. He walked over and wiped Li Na's tears.

He smiled, "How about you hear my story and we decide who is the miserable one among us?"

Li Na slowly nodded. She was also curious about what he meant at the airport.

Qi Jun started to tell his story, "My parents had an arranged marriage. My mother had a lover back then but my grandparents broke them apart so my mother was extremely dissatisfied with this marriage. After my birth, she never looked at me. My father was a good man. He always suffered with my mother but never broke up because he wanted to give me a happy family. Four years ago he died in a car accident. Two years ago my mother's lover came back into her life and now they married and of course, I am abandoned forever now!"

Li Na was shocked. She asked with concern, "How will you live? How will you cover expenses? Don't tell me you will leave studies and do part-time works to continue living."

Qi Jun burst out laughing, "Li Na you have quite a rich imagination there. Don't worry my father left me enough money to lead a comfortable life."

Li Na sighed with relief, "That's good."

Qi Jun smiled at her warmly. It immediately made her heart beat faster.

Wait, Li Na what are you thinking? You are heartbroken and now your heart immediately beat faster because of another man?

No no no.......Li Na come to your senses. Li Na continuously chanted this in her heart.

Qi Jun signed the waiter to bring the beer.

Both of them decided to drown themselves with beer and forget all bitterness.

While someone in the plane looked at the photo of Li Na on his phone.

Tears fell on the screen of the phone.

Wang Wei slowly whispered, "Li Na, I am sorry. I am really sorry. Please wait for me. I will definitely return for you."

Because of his family, he had to leave Li Na but he will return for her. He will return for her, for sure!

That time they will be together forever! No one can ever separate them. She is his and he is hers.