Chapter 4

Real

I woke up in a white room with different things inside and I saw a yellow light in the.....

I gasped when I saw a window, a real window. I immediately walked through the window and I touched the window glass with amusement, this is real.

I can't believe what I'm seeing right now. It's so magical, my heart pounding happily. This scenery was so beautiful.

I'm actually seeing an outside world, my heart filled with enjoyment. What is that tall greeny thing outside? I want to explore but I suddenly stopped mesmerizing the beauty.

Where am I? I scanned the whole room, this is not my room. There are lots of unusual stuffs that I'm not familiar with, this room is different from mine.

I twisted the doorknob slowly and I saw four persons in the living room and they are busy watching to a.........what is that thing? It seems so colorful and has people inside? Is that a cage? I gasped.

They turned around when they heard me gasped and they screamed horribly at me and they started to hide in the sofa and to the table except for a guy who's seriously annoyed with them.

I walked slowly to them. "Where am I?" I asked the guy who's sitting in the sofa silently while looking at me.

"WAAAAH! Narinig niyo 'yun guys?! Nagsasalita ang manika?!" the guy shouted and his head slowly rose and looked at me horribly, did I scare them?

He's speaking tagalog and I can understand it but I can't speak tagalog like them,

"I think isa siyang robot na manika?" a girl said with a uncertain voice.

"She's not a human guys!" a guy said while hiding under the table covering his face.

I heard the silent guy sighed. "Who are you?" he asked coldly while looking straight to my eyes, his eyes are sleepy.

"I'm Space." I replied.

"Who brought me here? What place is this?" I asked while scanning the big house and I saw a beautiful glittering thing above, a chandelier.

They were lots of nice things inside and those things are not familiar to me.

"Are you real?" he asked again and not minding my questions and he was serious looking at me.

"What real?" I asked.

"Are you a real human?" I nodded and I heard them sighed, my forehead knotted because of confusion.