Chapter 24

Mistook

"That's mine." I pointed the emerald stone clip. Syntax was holding it and checking seriously to the emerald stone. He may be knew now that the stone was real.

I'm standing while looking at him like a prince sitting in the sofa inspecting the emerald stone clip, it was lost a while ago.

"Yes, it's yours." He said and give it to me and he sighed deeply.

"You should wear a contact lense and a wig." He suggested. Today is the day that Kelani will tour me in the city but there's a time limit for me, Syntax puts limits on me.

"I don't have those things." I said honestly. He walked to his room.

Honestly, I don't like to roam around in the city like I'm not prepared yet. Syntax was back he was holding paperbags and give it to me. I gladly accepted it.

Different clothes and other stuffs I saw inside. I looked at him and smiled but he glanced to the other side.

Someone entered the room. Kelani was wearing a purple sundress. She wore also her purple earrings and purple pendant necklace but she don't have a bracelet.

"This is called street." I nodded. I saw lots of people walking on the road. There are lots of signs.

People was glancing my way. Yes, I look a doll but not a doll that I was before. I wore a black long silky hair wig and a black contact lense, it will hide my true identity. I wore a 50's black ribbon tie floral print flared dress and a black ankle strap pump.

"Can you show me the cherry blossom?" I want to see the cherry blossom tree because it was so beautiful. I only see it through the internet.

"Walang cherry blossom dito. Sa Japan lang 'yon makikita." She laughed and dragged me to the 'park'. I read the sign.

So, it was only seen in Japan. This scenery is beautiful and lively but I miss my place, I miss the green living things, especially them.

"Kelani." I called her attention, she raised her eyebrow in a normal way.

"What is your grandma's name?" She seriously eyed me. She's not sad, she's confused while looking at me.

"What's with the random question?" She laughed. "Let's go to the mall." She grabbed my hand. She ignored my question and it's a bit quiet odd for her.

The mall she talked about was amazing. There are lots of stuffs. Kelani buy some expensive clothes for me. The price was too big and she used to it. She's rich like his brother and her two cousins.

I'm standing near the mannequins while Kelani was busy picking a knee boots. Suddenly, a random kid was looking at me.

"Mommy, I want that barbie doll." she pointed at me and I looked at her confused. Barbie? I'm not a doll. I waved at her and smiled.

She gasped. I thought she would scared but she was jumping cheerfully. Her eyes sparkled, her face was full of happiness.

"I want that! I want barbie." she shouted. Her mother started to panic. The mother looked at me apologetic. The little girl mistook that I was toy.

I went to Kelani and hide to the upper clothes. Someone mistook me as a toy. I'm not a barbie look-a-like. It was far to her imagination.

It was four pm in the afternoon we're eating to a fastfood chain and almost everyone was watching me.

"Don't mind them." Kelani said and I nodded but the way they stare is kinda scary and weird.

"My appearance was changed and they are still looking at me."

"You like a model." she blurted.