Chapter 23

Tour

It's been 2 hours. Syntax still in his absence. I sat on the sofa while Kelani was talking to her phone with someone. She distance herself far away from me.

I remember the pets in the summer house, bunny and buddy were in now in Syntax's main house.

I glanced at Kelani, her purple earrings are simple yet elegant. Her necklace has a purple pendant. I've never seen her wearing purples ones. She loves purple? Or she wore it today because she attend some formal occasion or something?

Why, Syntax didn't tell her sister that I'm here. Maybe a surprise? I don't get him, is he hiding me?

"I'm happy to see you again, Space." She smiled genuinely. "Hindi ko alam dinala ka ni Kuya dito. I've never imagine dadalhin ka niya dito." I smiled while looking at her.

We talked a lot about her life and her two cousins. Something is bothering me while we're talking. She's not herself. She's not blubbly anymore. She spoke differently and formal, did she changed  or she's not in the mood to be bubbly about everthing.

She's not loud and cuddly anymore. She didn't expand her statement about his brother life and his two cousins, something is off with her.

"I'm your tour guide tomorrow." I nodded but scared for tomorrow. She glanced at her watch and stood up holding her handbag, she's going somewhere.

"See you tomorrow." She said.

Hours pass by, Syntax came. I told him about Kelani's sudden visit, his face became serious and he didn't expect Kelani will come here.

"She will tour me tomorrow in the city." He nodded calmly but his eyes looked to the other direction like he's thinking deeply.

So, it's okay to go out? Gladly, he's okay with it. He looked at me silently, like he was reading my thoughts. He diverted his gazed and sighed deeply.

Thoughts running my mind right now, I've been wondering more about him, to Kelani and his two cousins, do I know them already like their true colors?