V

poser - grace vanderwaal

SECRETS

jacob thrombey locked the door to the bathroom next to harlan's office. he needed to try and distract himself from lucille. he sat on the toilet and pulled up a picture of dead deer on his phone. he placed it on the marble counter and rummaged through the cabinets for some form of lotion, but had no luck. he rolled his eyes and sat back on the toilet.

he unbuckled his pants, suddenly hearing something from the air duct above his head. he paused, listening closely. he couldn't make out much except for Harlan yelling "my will!" and then what he assumed to be ransom threatening him. "i'm warning you." he said. then, Jacob heard the office door slam.

Jacob shook every thought from his head as he spit on his hand, pumping on his member as he looked at the image. he usually pleasured himself to dead deer, but now it wasn't working. because he had something else on his mind. thinking about that thing, he dropped his phone on the ground, throwing his head back and smiling while he bit his lip.

from outside, marta heard something coming from Harlan's bathroom. she put her head to the door to hear countless amounts of her sister's name in a moan. marta knocked before barging in without letting someone reply. marta stayed silent, dropping her jaw at what she saw.

"Lucille- ah! yes yes yes!" Jacob moaned sort of quietly, reaching his high in front of marta, not noticing her there. he sighed and looked over to the door, now seeing her figure. his eyes went wide. "marta, I s - swear its not what it looks like!" he whispered, doing his pants up.

marta didn't reply as she turned to exit before jacob shut the door from behind, caging her in between the door and his arm. "please promise me you won't tell luci. i really really like her. more than i thought i'd like anyone." he begged. seeing how genuine he sounded, marta sighed. "fine. but i swear on my sister's life if you do it again, or use her for her body like her ex boyfriends did-"

"no, marta it's not like that. i wouldn't do that to her. i promise." he told her, his face becoming like a little pouty puppy. marta rolled her eyes. "as long as you don't break her, your secret is safe with me."

and with that, jacob thanked her and let her go. jacob fixed his hair and grabbed his phone off the ground, leaving the bathroom to wait for the birthday party to start. then, after some name calling between him and meg, everyone heard high heals on the floor from upstairs. he turned his head, seeing lucille walking down. she flashed him a smile, winking quickly, which made the butterflies in his stomach break free from their cocoons. "woah." he whispered, knowing not a soul could hear.