2

"Yoonie~" Jimin whined in his infamous baby voice, knowing very well that his best friend had a soft spot for it

"Minie~" Yoongi mocked, trying to pry the slightly shorter male's hands off of him. The blonde wouldn't budge, only tightening his arms around the mint head's shoulders in a back hug, head peeping behind the pale man's shoulder.

=

A/N: Like this 🥺

=

"What's wrong? Why are you in a bad mood this morning?" The younger pouted, wiggling them from side to side. Yoongi would've been annoyed if it were anyone else other than Jimin because now he couldn't put his backpack on with the male clinging onto him like a koala.

Jimin hated seeing his best friend down. He'd hurt anyone who even thought of messing with the older male.

"I'm always in a bad mood." Yoongi reminded him.

Jimin rolled his eyes, fully hopping on the male's back who thankfully caught him in time before both of them met the floor. "But my senses are saying today's different."

=

A/N: Again, because I'm a soft Yoonmin bitch, like this 🥺

=

Maybe Jimin was right but Yoongi didn't want to worry him over something so stupid.

The older had the worst dream last night.

Sehun Oh.

The guy that was insensitive enough to use him.

Here's the thing, Yoongi loved Jimin like he was his own family— he really did— but it kinda sucked having no love life because of him. It wasn't that the younger was doing it on purpose— if anything, he always encouraged him to go on dates despite the mint-haired male denying every time. It was because no one saw him when Jimin was around.

And Jimin was always around.

Jimin was quite popular in their college. Both men and women falling to their knees once they sensed his presence. Could you blame them? The blonde was gorgeous— not to mention, his sweet personality and lean built were complete contrasts from Yoongi's. The older was a mere shadow.

But with Jimin's overly high standards for his own relationships, every single admirer was turned down without a second thought. Poor them.

But that didn't stop one of them from getting creative.

Sadly, that creativity pointed toward the blonde's best friend.

There was only one time that someone showed interest in Yoongi. That one time will never be forgotten.

Sehun Oh started talking to the male out of the blue, flirted with him for about two weeks or so. It was expected for Yoongi to catch feelings at a fast pace. Having no one show interest in him then there was this good-looking guy suddenly popping up? A given.

It was exciting for him.

Until it wasn't.

Turns out, he was only using Yoongi to get to Jimin. The mint head realized that when Sehun asked for his best friend's number during a study date. Yoongi left without a word, not giving the male any more of his time nor Jimin's number. He immediately blocked the bastard from his contacts once he reached his shared dorm, thankful that the blonde wasn't back when he completely broke down.

He spent that afternoon drowning himself in his own tears.

"Just had a bad dream, Minie. Now stop worrying." Yoongi assured, reaching up to ruffle Jimin's hair.

The younger knew about Sehun but his best friend never told him the exact reason why he broke things off so quickly. He only said that things didn't work out. Who was Jimin to pry it out of Yoongi when the older clearly didn't want to talk about it? It's been more than a year since it happened so the event was merely a memory for the both of them.

Of course, until Yoongi had that dream of the exact scene last night.

He had completely forgotten about it so why did his mind suddenly bring it up now?

"Fine, fine." Jimin pouted again, cuddling closer to the male, ignoring all the looks they we're receiving.

Yoongi hummed, not at all minding giving his best friend a piggyback ride. The younger asked for it pretty often, probably the only reason why the mint head even had an ounce of strength in his poor, lanky frame.

Turning a corner was when he spotted someone— the one person that Yoongi had a slight crush on.

Hoseok Jung.

It wasn't necessarily a crush since he didn't really know much about the guy but he found the brunet attractive and had seen him around their campus a couple times.

The mint-haired male was snapped out of his thoughts when Hoseok's friend made eye contact with him. Yoongi immediately looked away, embarrassed when the college freshman tapped the attractive man's shoulder, pointing in his direction from what the older could see through his peripheral vision.

His heartbeat accelerated when Jimin said "Do you know that guy? He's coming this way."

Yoongi looked up, the younger hopping off of him. Suddenly his heart ached when he realized what this was about. Hoseok was probably about to ask Jimin out.

He sighed inaudibly.

Everyone else likes Jimin so what makes him any different? The mint head thought sadly. At least he knew he never would've had a chance.

Hoseok came up with his lovely heart-shaped grin. Eyes on the blonde.

"Hey, you're Jimin right?" The brunet questioned and shorter male nodded, completely ready to reject the guy. The mint head looked away, feeling a little more down than he already was. "Sorry if this is out of the blue but could I borrow you friend for a second?"

Wait... me?

Jimin and Yoongi widened their eyes, caught completely off guard.

=

I have nothing against my baby Sehun I swear ALSBAKXJSK