Chapter 14

Trust Issues

UnderSwap

Error's Pov:

Someting fell wrong. I'm not in bed or couch. Maybe I just fell on ground, alright I open my eye sockets now. Fucking hell who let white light on. Wait there is only white. Where the fuck am I? Wait. There is only one place thats pure whit. . . OH NO.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. Not again this must be some kind of joke. I's it. Ok Error take a deep breath and just open a portal. What. I i can't teleport or make portals. Who could brought me here.

"Hello Abomination. Long time no seen." "Fate! What do you wan't from me." "You know it Error very well what do I want." "No Fate. I will not do your stupid job again. I have enough od your stupid bullshits. I will not let myself get beaten to death by that freak!" Then red strings starts to strangling me.

"Shut it Glitch i still own you. So because of your bad behavior you will be punished." I fell string wraping around all my brones and slowly startign to get tighter. My bone was cracking and blood was leaking out.

I call for help. I scream for help. "Please Blue, Nightmare, Fresh, Geno, Ink anyone please help." BUT NOBODY CAME.

"Do you realised now Glitch. Nobody likes you and no one will came for help." Fate is right. No one wants to be with monster like me. How stupid I was. How stupid idea i have.

"Nobody will be my friend everyone will sooner or later I'l get stab in the back." I said quietly and cry and cry adn cry.

And then. . . . . . . . . . . . .

I wake up.

*huff* *puff* God damit. It was just a nightmare. But it feel so real. "Error your awake." Blue came to me. I notice that I was in his room again.  "Blue What happend last night. Wasn't i on couch?" I ask.

"Yea you were bud when I came down in 1 AM to take someting to dring. I notice taht you have prety bad nightmare. So as a friend I try to calm you down. So i take you to sleep on my bed with me." I blush a little.

"Anyway I don't want you to get lazy as my brother. And I know taht you don't need to worry about balance for now. So I ask Alphys If i cane hire you to take care of one centry post next to my  brothers puzzle."

"Hehe Blue. Whe both know that I will never gat lazi as your brother or Classic. And about me watchin in sentry post? I take it At least I will have time to knit. Alone."

"Realy you take it." I saw joy in Blue's eyes. "Yea. Only what schedule." "Oh right, Wait where i have that paper. Wait a sec." Blue put hand in his pockets and search for schedule notebook. "Um. Do you need help?" I ask

"No no I just can't find that stupid. Oh I got it." "So Error. You will came At' least two times in week. And you have to be there from 10 AM to 16PM. And weekends you have free."

"Ok boss." I said jokingly. "Do i need some kind of armor or someting?" "I think no. You will be in disguise. You can sell scarf or pupets when you will be there. Lot's of monster came around there."

I change my cloths to new ones that I made two days ago. It look like fells but more fluffy and dark. "Are you ready for your job Error." Blue ask and I simply nod and we walk to my post.