Part 15

"Luna, Alpha Min Yoongi wishes to eat breakfast on the balcony with you."

Rubbing my eyes groggily, I roll out of the bed, stretching my arms, hearing the satisfying clicks. After Yoongi left, I was awake all night, only falling asleep at sunrise. I kept thinking about what I did wrong for him to leave. Surely I didn't repulse him, and I didn't insult him for once. Why am I even getting so caught up about it anyway? Maybe he didn't want to sleep with me. Maybe he doesn't like me. So what?

But as much as I tried to deny it, it hurt. Him rejecting me, not wanting to stay and comfort me.

"Luna?"

Oh shit. The servant was still there.

"Yes. I'll be there in 20 minutes."

That should give me enough time to look socially acceptable. Stumbling towards the bathroom, I look into the mirror for one second, and oh Moon Goddess was I sight for sore eyes. I looked like one of those creepy ass demons from a horror movie. My face was puffy and red from crying, my hair a bird's nest, and my lips chapped.

"Fuck."

After taking a quick shower, and doing some stuff to my face so that I looked okay, I went to the closet and picked out a simple pair of jeans and a hoodie. Nothing to fancy. After all, it was only breakfast.

"Luna, Alpha Min Yoongi is waiting for you."

Holy mother of god. The servant was still there? Did she even leave?

"Yes, I'm coming."

I'm lead out to the same balcony as last night, where Yoongi sits silently on a chair. We eat breakfast in awkward silence, both of us not knowing what to say. Last night was still fresh in our mind, and so was both of our embarrassment.

In contrast to yesterdays meal, The breakfast was simple, rice with a few side dishes, but it was still tasty. After I had devoured my food, and Yoongi had picked at his, he stood up to go back inside, pausing by the door.

"My Betas will keep an eye on you today. Do whatever, just don't go where you're not supposed to."

And with that, he leaves the balcony, leaving me sitting there, all by myself.

"Fuck that bastard."

He was going to leave me, with his Betas. I mean, I dont really care. I don't mind. He can leave me. I don't even know him anyway, why would I care if he was going to leave me alone, and discard me like a piece of trash.

"Are you going to sit there all day, or do you want to do something more interesting?"

Startled, I look up and see the man who I had broken his nose. Whoops.

"Yoongi said we were supposed to look after you today."

"I'm not a three year old. I can look after myself."

The man scoffs.

"And eavesdrop on another conversation, or go somewhere you're not supposed to."

I look down into my lap.

"Come on, Taehyung and Jimin have prepared a picnic, and Jin will loose his shit if they stay in the kitchen for too long."

Walking forwards, Namjoon moves to grab my arm, but stops before he can. He looks around nervously, as if someone is about to attack him. Weird. Namjoon stands up, and I follow him out of the balcony, down the stairs, and into a kitchen.

"JIMIN!"

"I'm sorry Hyung, it won't happen again I-"

"You ruined my favourite pan." Whispered Jin.

"Hyung, I-"

Jimin's small hands were held up in front of him.

"My favourite pan."

"Hyung, Jimin was only trying to-"

Taehyung tried to prevent Jin from leaping at Jimin, but Jin just pushed him aside, and walked closer to Jimin, frying pan held in a menacing fashion.

"Ahem." Namjoon coughed.

The three boys turned to him immediately, and looked sheepishly at the floor.

"Honestly, I leave you for one minute and you can't even get along."

"Hyung, it was all Tae's fault."

Jimin whined and pointed at Taehyung accusingly. It was hard to believe they were Betas.

"No it wasn't, Jin started-"

"Me! It was you who-"

The boys were arguing again, the sound of their bickering an annoying buzz in my ear.

"Stop it. Just get in the car."

They continued to argue.

"GET YOUR ASSES IN THE CAR OR I WILL DO SOMETHING YOULL REGRET."

The room goes silent.

"What will you do Hyung?" Taehyun asks innocently.

"I... I'll-"

"He'll sell all your Gucci clothes." Jimin Says.

Taehyung gasps in shock.

"He wouldn't."

"He so would."

"Namjoon, why would you do that?"

"What?! I didn't say that. Jimin was the one-"

I cough loudly, disrupting their little argument.

"If I'm going to be spending the day with you, I would rather not spend it listening to you bicker like little children."

The four men gape at me.

"I...It was Hyung who started it."

Jin opened his mouth, but caught sight of my disapproving glare, and shut his mouth, deciding to busy himself with the picnic basket instead. Finally, everything was packed, and we piled into a Land Rover. After a short drive, we arrived at a clearing by a lake.

"I get first dibs on dumplings!" Shouts Jimin.

"No you fucking don't you-"

-3 hours later-

"Come on, let's swim."

Jimin grabs my arm, and drags me down to the lake. My intoxicated brain follows him, despite the fact I can't swim. After having a couple of bottles of soju, I had loosened up a bit, and became more comfortable around the boys. But drinking that much alcohol was a mistake. I tended to be a little bit too reckless when drunk, and that could lead to disastrous consequences.

Without taking off my clothes, I wade into the water, gripping onto Jimin's hand. I'm fine until we reach deeper water.

"Jimin-"

"Come on Tae Mi, you're so boring!"

The water is over my head

"Tae Mi. Come on!"

I can't breathe.

"Let's play! Stop trying to be cool."

Water starts to fill my lungs.

"Tae Mi?"

My vision darkens.

"NAMJOON GET YOONGI!"

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

This is unedited.

I'm so sorry for the long wait, but I have no motivation to write this book rn.

But the good news is, we might have some new books coming! I've been drafting a couple new fanfictions, and perhaps by the end of July I'll post a chapter if you guys want one.