Part 19

"Yoongi?"

He continues to shuffle through papers.

"Uh huh."

He doesn't even raise his head, ignoring me completely.

"Where are you going?"

"The Pack House, I just need to sort out-"

A heavy book drops onto his foot.

"Shit. What? Oh, I have Alpha stuff. You know?"

I nod in response, still not satisfied with his answer, turning my eyes back to the drama I was watching. Yoongi has been searching through the house since morning, looking for something but wouldn't tell me what. It was suspicious to say the least. And he has been ignoring me all day, which is very unlike him. Yoongi loves cuddling, and would take any chance to give me a back hug or play with my hair. Something wasn't right.

"Tae Mi, have you seen a box. A black one, with a lock and everything."

Okay. Something was really really wrong. Yoongi rarely calls me by my actual name, opting for kitten instead. At first I sort of hated it, but I admit, it has grown on me.

"No, I haven't seen a box. Did you check your study?"

"Yes." He snaps back.

"What about the-"

He cuts me off mid sentence, not even listening to what I have to say.

"You know what. You're not helping at all. Just sit down, the boys are coming over to look after you."

Look after me? I'm a grown woman thank you very much.

"Excuse me?"

"JUST STOP WITH THE FUCKING TALKING."

Silence. An echoing buzz filling the void between us. Raising my eyes from my shoes, I take in Yoongi's dilated pupil's, and the slight ragged breath. He's angry. At me? What did I do wrong? Before I could ponder further, the front door swings open, and the noise of the six boys fills the silence, and my thoughts, with their bickering drowning out the tension in the air.

"Hyung?"

Jungkook's head peers around the door.

"Huh, What? Oh, hi. I'm going to go now, stay here with the boys."

Jungkook watches him leave, and Namjoon joins him, both of them shaking their heads slightly.

"What's is with him?" Asks Namjoon.

I shrug, trying to act nonchalant.

"He's been stressed since morning..."

Namjoon raises an eyebrow at me.

"And taking it out on you?"

Jungkook tuts slightly, his hair shaking with his head.

"No..."

"It's usual Yoongi behaviour. Don't worry. He used to keep the stress to himself, but it ended badly, so now he shares it with others in his own way. He'll apologise later and make it up to you."

"Okay."

"What are we talking about?"

Jimin waddles into the room, arms wrapped around Taehyung.

"Nothing."

Taehyung raises his eyebrow and I drool slightly. Hey, just because I have a mate doesn't mean I can't appreciate other men.

"It's doesn't seem like nothing..."

"Just leave them alone. They're probably talking about how we should finish the drama instead of sitting here like a bunch of dead sheep."