*Chapter 4*

Y/N walked to Giyuu's room and saw him putting on his haori and tying his sword to his waist.

"Giyuu? Can I ask you something?" She asked quietly. He turned and saw her face and smiled a bit.

"Yes, what is it you need?" "Well me, Sabito, and Makomo were wondering if you would come with us to fight demons to practice using our water breathing."

His smile faded. "Are you sure your ready for fighting demons? And are Sabito and Makomo ready as well?"

She nodded firmly. "Yes. We will be extra careful too. And I am certain we are able to take care of ourselves."

"Alright. I will go with you three. Only because I am there to make sure you don't get hurt."

Y/N smiled. "Thank you, Giyuu. We'll leave after the sun goes down okay?" Giyuu nodded.

Sunset

"Are you all ready?" Sabito asked them. Makomo nodded. "You guys told Urokodaki right?" Giyuu asked.

Makomo looked at Y/N. "Well, not exactly. We weren't sure if he would let us go out on our own."

Giyuu gasped. "You didn't tell him?!" "No, I'm sure we will be okay." Sabito assured him.

He furrowed his brows. "Fine. I trust you. I hope we all know what we are doing."

The four of them started running down the path that split the fields leading to Urokodaki's house. Their footsteps were silent of course.

They headed down the mountain and saw a temple with light in it. But inside were loud noises and breaking of glass.

The group decided to stop by and see if everything was okay. Makomo opened the door to see three demons inside, attacking and eating two men that were covered in blood.

Gritting his teeth, Sabito unsheathed his nichirin blade and started rushing toward the demons.

"Sabito wait!" Y/N cried out. He didn't have time to react to her voice because one of the demons had sharp claws and clawed the right side of his face.

He yelled out in pain as Giyuu came to his aid, fighting off the demon with claws.

"So, some children decided to come and fight us demons! Hah! Like they will even land a scratch on us!" One of the other demons taunted.

Y/N rushed and attacked the demon that was taunting them. He attempted to grab her face, but she swung and cut off his arm.

But the demon was still prideful of himself. "Hah! You think that will hurt me! I can regenerate you idiot!"

Y/N took this opportunity to use her water breathing.

"Water breathing, seventh form, Piercing Rain Drop!" She yelled has she slashed a clean cut through the demon's neck.

The demon's face was contorted into shock as he head rolled on the floor. His body slumped and started burning up slowly.

"NOOO! YOU DAMNED KID! I WAS SUPPOSED TO KILL YOU AND EAT YOU! YOUR PART OF THE DEMON SLAYER CORPS AREN'T YOU!" The demon shouted as the last of him burned up.

Y/N turned to the other demon that was too busy eating one of the dead bodies that she didn't notice her fellow demons were being killed.

Makomo rushes forward and decided to use her water breathing too.

"Water breathing, first form, Water Surface Slash!" She cut off the demon's neck and her head flew off and hit one of the walls stained with blood.