*Chapter 7*

Giyuu came back to Urokodaki, with a emotionless look on his face.

Urokodaki saw Giyuu coming back. He sighed. "I'm sorry, children. Rest in peace. I will remember you all." He said to himself.

He engulfed Giyuu into a hug before hearing Giyuu start crying again. "I'm sorry, Urokodaki-san." He mumbled.

Many years later

Giyuu grew to be a powerful demon slayer, true to his words. He became the water Hashira, a top ranking demon slayer.

He was sent to a village where Muzan Kibutsuji was rumored to be last seen.

Running through the snow, he saw a marooned haired boy being pinned under a demon girl with a light pink kimono. She was trying to bite him.

He attempted to slash the girl demon's neck but the boy rolled over and protected the demon girl from Giyuu's blade.

After the snow cleared, he turned to the boy. "What?" He muttered to himself, his expression the same intimidating one he always had on.

"Why are you protecting it?" He questioned the boy.

"She is my sister! I was going to try and find help!" The boy responded, clutching onto the demon girl.

Giyuu has to stop himself from scoffing. "You call that thing your sister?"

The girl was struggling and growling, trying to escape the boy's hold. "Nezuko!" He said to her.

In a split second, Giyuu had Nezuko in his hands, her wrists being held behind her back.

"Nezuko!" The marooned haired boy  stood up. "Don't move!" Giyuu told him.

"It's my job to slay any demon I find. Which means I have to decapitate your sister."

"Wait! Nezuko hasn't hurt anyone! There was a scent I haven't smelled before, it's probably the one who killed my family! Nezuko didn't do it! I don't know how she ended up like this! But still!" He interjected.

"It's really quite simple. Her wounds were exposed to demon blood. That's how man eating demons multiply."

"Nezuko would never eat a human!" The boy  yelled, despite seeing her in a demon form.

"You have to be joking. If I got here a second late, she would have eaten you!"

"Your wrong! She wouldn't eat me! She knows I'm her brother! I won't let her hurt anyone! I will turn her back!"

"That's ridiculous. Once a human turns into a demon, they can never be turned back." Giyuu said.

"There has to be a way! Just let her live! I'll hunt down the one who killed my family! I promise I will make everything right! Please just let her go!" He begged.

Giyuu raised his sword next to Nezuko's neck.

"PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!" The boy cried out.

Then he got down and bowed, putting his head next to his hands, on the ground.

"Please don't kill my sister!" He started crying.

Giyuu's eyes had a shadow over them. Then he started to grit his teeth in anger.

"Stop that! Your just giving your enemies the chance to kill you! All your doing is just making yourself vulnerable! If it the least bit affective, your family would still be alive!" Giyuu yelled.

"Don't be ridiculous! The weak have no rights! They don't have choices! All they can do is be crushed by the strong! Now maybe the demons would know how to cure your sister! Maybe! But don't think any of them is going to respect your wishes!" He spat out.