Prologue

"You look beautiful my darling" my mother smiled up at me, I plastered a fake smile upon my face before I heard her heals clicking with the tiles. I felt her arms wrapped around my shoulders as she looked at me with a smile, "Oh, Zayn is going to love you my child" she grinned, she was in her own trans maybe thinking of how we'd fit 'perfectly' together. "Mother...I-I don't want to marry Zayn Ros-" she rudely interrupt me. "Of course you do, he's rich and successful just like your father" she grinned. I wanted to slap that smile right off her beautiful face but instead I head my composure.

"Mommy, I want to fall in love on my own" I felt a tear prickle down my eyes as I could see my small pool of pity in her eyes, "You will marry him and our business will conjoined! END OF DISCUSSION Amelia!" My father yelled out of nowhere, "You are useless without my business!" He spat his insults. I flinched at his harsh words, my mother wiped my tears away as my father walked closer, "Denise come join me and leave that slut to think of who she will be marrying!" He said helding his hand out for my mother to take it, she did so before they both existed the room. I allowed my tears fall freely down my eyes. I WAS NOW GOING TO MARRY THE ZAYN ROSSO.

"Dear!....Dear!....Amelia!" I heard a feminine voice call out my name, I immediately jumped out in panic thinking I was in danger but relaxed when I realized my mother was just waking me up from my nap, "dear you have to get up, zayn will be here for dinner" My mother warned giving me a fake smile before she walked out of my room, I sighed in frustration knowing there was no way I could talk some sense into my family. My father was a businessman, he owned two hotels in Los Angeles and was and still is the CEO of Garner's limited but even though he was worth millions he still wanted more and more, no matter how old he got, so he forced me to marry the CEO of Rosso's limited, Zayn Rosso, he's a multi billionaire, owns many resorts and bars, clubs and casinos. He wanted more and more, nothing was good enough. My grandmother tried fighting for me but nothing she did nor said could stop my father she died by food poisoning and I strongly believe it's my father who caused that.

I sighed again before I walked into my bathroom changing from my dress that I had on from this morning, I was forced to attend a dinner that kept every year that was filled with rich businessmen and women. I was set to marry Zayn next week and so we had to 'know's each other more. I splashed some cold water from the faucet in my face to help wake me up.

I looked at myself in the mirror, quite pleased with my makeup and my dress.

I heard footsteps making there way to my room, I look at the mirror that showed my father with a pleasing look

"Father..ca-" "shut up, I don't have time for your foolish statements, be downstairs this instant as our guest will be here soon" he stated so calmly as if it took nothing, he walked out of my room. The tears threatening to fall out but I held them back before I held my head up and made my way downstairs to the dinning room.

"Mother" I nodded as I saw her.

She hurriedly walked my way with a smile on her face as she looked at me, "oh darling you look fabulous!" She stated, "thank you mama" I smiled lightly, at least she complimented me. She smiled once more before she took off to look for my sick excuse of a father.

×

The doorbell rang and Elena the maid quickly ran to open it, my heart was beating fast like an african drum as I knew exactly who it was, I was upstairs in my room with my mother as she pep talked me, my father was downstairs insulting the maids as well as me. "Ah she's upstairs, Elena go and get her!" I heard my father yell. Soon after a knocking on my door, my mother quickly opened it revealing the maid, "ma'am, master has requested for you to join dinner with the guests" she stated before she made her wake back downstairs.

"Deep breaths honey! Deep breaths!" My mother whispered. I did as she said as we made our way to the dinning room. "Ah there she is!" My father yelled, everyone turned to look at me as well as my future husband.

He looked devilishly handsome, his jet black hair, astonishing dark hazelnut eyes, 6ft height and a sharp jawline that could give anyone a paper cut. "Hi" that's all I could say, I short smile was received from my fiance as he looked at me up and down, head to fricking toe. "She's beautiful" he turned to my father for a brief moment before he turned back to me. "Isn't she? I tell her everyday" my father lies.

<<<<<<>>>>>

Dinner was going smoothly as my father spoke to my fiance and his father about business plan and my mother just sat there eating. "Yes of- a u a du hel- I nee" I quickly turn around to meet my father choking on a meatball, "he's choking!" I pretend to care, I can't wait until he's dead. "Water!" He managed to say, no maid was in room so I quickly stood up and made my way to the kicthen, but on the journey I quickly ran for the stairs.

I ran to my door opening the door before closing it behind me, I managed to change in a pair of leggings and a shirt, I packed deodorant, pads and my toothbrush as well a toothpaste before I jumped out the window since I was on the first floor, I landed smoothly. It was quite late so the guards were dozed of which gave me plenty of time to run away.

FUCK DAD AND FUCK ZAYN