Chapter 3: I'm Going to fucking miss you

**5 days later**
         (10:56am)

(Play that song now!)

I gulped down my third glass of water, today was the day I was going to move from a place I called home, from a place that filled with the people I truly loved and would die for any day. Life's shit.

"Oh I'm going to miss your nerdy self!" Mackenzie ran to hug me, blake left early this morning since he had to do something, he left me a heart warming note though. "I'm going to miss your sassy self even more!" I sobbed in her arms, "he's such a fucking pussy!" She cried I giggled at her and a smile plastered over her face as she saw my smile. "I love you so much! Be strong! I'll call you ever day and night!" She says as she cups my cheek, I nodded in response.

Dear Amelia

I remember the first day I met you, you came running in the road demanding that if I didn't give you a ride you'd kill me. Your so strong and beautiful, your laugh makes the whole room smile, your precious soul, how sweet and generous you are, how you always try to enlighten everyone's mood. I wish I could punch that jerk in the face but I'm not a fighter and I'd maybe get beaten up, but I love you sooo much, you were like a little sister I never had, it sucks to see you go on with some bitch but you'll forever been in my heart.

Love blakey;)

I

heard a car honk and I quickly jumped up from my seat, I grabbed my suitcases as I heard Mackenzie running down the stairs, she stops when she sees be and I could see her tears falling out of her eyes. "It hurts so fucking much when you love someone and they go" she sobs, "especially with a dick like him" she laughs slightly. "Oh you fucking bitch I'm going to miss you and how fat your ass is and how I'd slap it and you'd push me" I giggled, "I love you Amelia Garner" she hugs me. I hugged her back and then I heard that annoying car honk again.

She ran to the door before yelling; "Wait you fucking dick! That's the least you could do!" I chuckled as I was now side by side with her, I hugged her again before I walked down the path to his black shiny Bugatti.

^Her go away outfit (lol)

I opened the car door and shut it when I was in, I waved to Mackenzie before he took off on full speed. "Good morning" he said, I nodded in return not able to speak knowing I'd just end up crying.

<<<>>><<<>>>

We arrived upon his property that was surrounded by guards, they were everywhere. He opened my door and I came out looking up at his beautiful home, it looked so lovely and maybe It was someone else's I die to go inside but I just wanted to run far away from here.  "Welcome home" he mumbled, I rolled my eyes entering into the near empty house, "can i still attend school?" I asked, "no" he said sternly.

I became upset.

"Why?"

"Because I said so"

"I want to be able to speak to my friends"

"The girl only"

"I want to sleep into another room"

"No"

"I hate you" I said bitterly, I watched as he clenched his jaw and looked anywhere my eyes, "I fucking hate you and I hope you go to hell! Your a bastard that will never get love!" I yelled before I ran up to the stairs and hid in one of the rooms.

××××××××××××××

This isn't really a chapter chapter

But a goodbye

Do you feel she needed to asked that way?

Did you think they should of fought for her?