Chapter 4: Hatred

I walked into the bathroom looking at my face, my red eyes evident that I was crying a lot and the dry tears that were stained on my cheek, I washed my face with some cold water before I made my way back downstairs to grab my suit-
Cases. I walked down stairs to the same exact spot I left my stuff, "wh..wh..wh" they weren't there. I groan, knowing I'd have to speak to someone.

I wondered about the place until I found a kitchen, I saw two females dressed in maid attire. "Hi" I said shyly, they both turned to look at me with a question look, "I left my luggage right out there but I came back they aren't there" I explained.

"Yes ma'am, mater brought your luggage to his room" she smiled politely.

"Could you show me where is room is?" I asked, she nodded as she held her hand out gesturing for me to follow.

"Here, you knock before you enter" she gave me a warning stare, she walked away and I turned the nob.

"Who the fuck told you to enter!" He yelled, his eyes soften when he saw me. "principessa mi dispiace" he said something in Italian as he walked up to me, "I just came for my stuff" I pushed him away.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!?" He yelled as he looked down at me.

I flinched at his sudden change,
"What?" I was so confused, did he expect me to come willingly and be happy after a demanding asshole forced me to live with him? "Why don't you understand that you are mine! No one else's" he yelled. The fuck is mine?

"I. Am. No one's, so go fuck yourself" I spat, my confidence soon died down after I felt a stinking sensation onto my cheek. The bitch hit me! "je te déteste, salaud!" I yelled in French before I stormed out with my luggage, I could hear loud footsteps thumbing down in the tile floor. "Amelia get back here!" He ordered

Zayn

I walked up to the door, and right as I was about to enter she slammed it into my face. "Oh I'm going punish you!" I yelled knowing she could hear me, I wanted to walked into that room and beat the living shit out of her. I knew putting your hands on a woman was wrong but she was bringing out the worst in me, testing my patience, pressing my buttons. cazzo cagna!

I wanted her.

Her breast,

Her ass,

Her lips

Her face

Her scent

I want it all, I wanted her! I wanted her to love me but instead she was pissing me off, and if I can't get it by will I will by force. "If you don't get out of that room I will come in there and punish you!" I warned, i walked into my office, I need important business to be done. I slammed the door and took a seat into my leather chair, I dialed Sanchez's phone.

"Boss?" He asked,

"I don't have time for the fuckery, get background checks on Blake Sebastian and Mackenzie Samuel" I ordered before I hanged up on him.

Sanchez is one of my trust worthy men, he didn't piss me off and got the work done. I met him in highschool, he showed me around and eventually we started to rule like two pussies. When my father retired I took over and from there on I stop school, and made it where it is today. From that snobby shit to an empire. A fucking empire. I walked out of my office looking down in the living room, "A fucking maid!" I yelled, soon I saw three maids side by side with their head down.

"One of you fucking sluts get into my office" I ordered as I walked in and slammed the door.

"Come in" I ordered after I heard a knock, one of my maids walked in with her head down. "Master", "you will go to the guest room the girl is in and warn her to get out or I will come for her!" I yelled before kicking her out.

×××××××××

Dun dun Dunn

What should happen next?

Things getting kinky ;) *wink* *wink*