Part two

"W-what are you doing." Seokjin stuttered.

"Well just like I said, I saw you and you looked uncomfortable and lonely. And I did not trust that guy."

"Well thank you, at least for making the guy go away."

"No problem. Anyways what are you doing here?" Namjoon retreated his hand from Jins waist which Jin kinda wished he didn't."

"Stressed." He answered simply.

"Ah." Namjoon nodded, "one beer please," the bartender nodded handing him the beer.

"My parents are mad that I don't want to have a girlfriend. Crazy huh?" Namjoon chuckled taking a sip from his drink.

"Why don't you want to date?" Jin asked confused.

"Well first, I'm gay, second she is a crazy bitch, third, I don't want to force love."

"Wait so they already found someone? Like an arranged marriage."asked seokjin.

"Yup and I am tired of it."

"Damn," Jin closed his eyes trying to calm himself from the scene earlier."my brother hates me because I don't want him to date because his past relationship was an abusive one. I have 3 jobs because my brothers don't know that we might lose the house. Our father keeps calling from prison. Our mothers dead. I'm trying to give them as much as I can but nothing is working. I just don't know what to do anymore. I wish there is a parent that I can look up to but I don't have anyone. I am 24 for god sake and all I have been doing is working and working and working." He started to tear up the more he talked about himself. "Why can't god just give me good luck? Help me out please."

Namjoon looked at him in shock. He is really young for all of that to be happening to him. He patted jins back hoping it gives him some sort of comfort.

"I don't know your situation exactly, there might be more, but your brother, if I'm honest, the person who knows better if they should date or not is them. You may not notice but he was the one who was hurt, he must have been terrified to even talk to anyone. But the fact that there is someone who has his heart, means something. I know that it's hard to work so much but don't overwork yourself. And your parents, one day you will know what to do. Don't give up." Was all he said.

Jin looked at him, his eyebrows scrunched you together. "What? I didn't think about that."

"No one does but Trust me, don't give up, you will earn what you deserve." Namjoon gave him a warm smile. "By the way, what's your name?"

"Kim, Kim seokjin."

"Welcome to RJ's coffee shop!" Exclaimed seokjin. It's been two days since him and Namjoon had their encounter. It was now Wednesday and has two hours left for his shift. He was really exhausted since he was not able to sleep due to him working all night at the gas station.

"Hey jin if you want I can take over . You look tired so you can sleep in the back or something." Said Minho coming out from the back.

"Are you sure? I mean I only have two hours."

"Two hours is more than enough, here let me clean the tables you just go and sleep."

Jin gave him a warm smile and hugged him, "thanks hyung."

"No problem." Replies minho.

Jin left to the back of the small but cute cafe. He took of his apron and laid down on the bench. It was uncomfortable but he didn't care at the moment. He started to let his sleep take over feeling relaxed.

There he was again. Giving Jin his dimples smile. His hands traveling down jins lower waist pulling him in. His other hand leading up to his face and slowing pulling him in. Tilting his head down to jins height. Closing his eyes waiting for Namjoon to put his lip on top of his.

"Jin...

Jin...

Kim seokjin...

JIN!!"

"What-what?! What happened?!" He quickly sat up with a groan due to him sleeping on the uncomfortable bench. He twist his body to pop his back, stretching his arms out. He turns to see Minho on his right side shaking him to wake up.

"It's 5 p.m. your two hours is up and I came to check on you and you looked uncomfortable." He took his hands off jins shoulders handing him a water bottle and a sand which. "Take this, I knew that you probably didn't eat good since all you do is worry about your brothers. I would treat you to something better but I don't get off until later."

Jin hesitates on taking it but took it at the end. He slowly got up. "Thank you hyung," he gave Minho a quick hug before taking his stuff and saying goodbye.

He walked out of the cafe heading back home. His small house was barely able to fit the 3 of them. It used to be his moms house before she died. But when they were going to move, they met their step-father, which made her put off the house for some apparent reason. Which they all later figured out that their stepfather was making their mom not move.

Jin sighed thinking about the old memories. He is the mother figure at home but of course hates being called that. He takes care of his little brothers so much. To the point where he puts them before him. As he kept walking he saw a black SUV with tinted windows. The sun slowly was going down so it wasn't much light left anytime soon. He quickly picked up his pace when he saw the driver eyeing him. His heart pumping fast. He hears footsteps behind him. Soon he is running for his life. He doesn't want to look behind, all he hopes for is to see his beautiful home with his brothers.

All of a sudden he felt his right arm yanked behind his back.

"JIN!"

He turned around to see Namjoon with worried eyes. He didn't even know he was crying until Namjoon lifted his arms to wipe his tears away.

"A-are you ok? I tried calling you. I was passing by the neighborhood when I saw you."

"N-Namjoon," Jin weekly started punching his chest. "You scared me goddamnit! I-I thought I was going to die and never see my brothers again! Why did you scare me like that." He was quickly pulled into Namjoon chest despite joon getting hit over and over again.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you, but there there, I have you now." Joon stayed there hugging Jin. They were like puzzle pieces, everything about each other put them together. Two pees in a pod. "Let me take you home," Jin nodded while Namjoon held him close walking him to his car. He could tell jin was weak at the moment, he was still holding his unbitten sand which and unopened water bottle.

Joon stopped and put one arm around jins shoulder and the other behind his legs picking him up bride style. "Let's walk instead."

Jins cheek turned to a dark velvet. His heart pounding looking up at Namjoon with his big doe eyes.

"Take a picture it will last longer," Smirked Namjoon.

"Tsk w-whatever." Jin subconsciously laid his head on his shoulder.

"Look the sunset," Namjoon stopped giving them a clear view of the neighborhood with the horizon turning to an orange-ish green. Since winter was starting soon they felt the cool breeze pass by their faces. He set Jin down letting him watch the sunset.

Namjoon studied jins face carefully. He was his wide world handsom. He couldn't take it anymore. He grabbed jins waist and carefully grabbed his chin to make seokjin look at him.

Jins eyes widened. At this point he couldn't feel his heart. Everything was a blur. There faces getting closer and closer. They both close their eyes letting their emotions take over.

That day, that evening. Where they both shared their first kiss