Part five

-with namjin-

"Are you going to make dinner?" Asked Joon. His hands gripping onto the steering wheel.

"If I am honest I am too tired but everyone's there so I don't want to make myself look bad for bringing home take out."

"But Jin they know you just got off so they won't be mad." Namjoon implied.

"I don't know. I'll just make some fried chicken they all like that right?"

"No jin, let's go and buy some. I mean I will, ok?"

Seokjin looked at him with wide eyes, "I-it is ok, I can buy some. You don't have to do that for me."

"Would you let me do something for you for once. So stubborn jinnie."

They headed their way towards the nearest fried chicken shop hoping it is still open at 7 p.m.

About twenty minutes later they got to a fried chicken place and went in to order. When Jin tried taking out his wallet, Namjoon swiftly beat him to it.

The guy who was taking their order was glancing up at jin over and over again. Which Jin did not notice since he was glancing up at Namjoon.

But Joon was the one who kept his eyes on the cashier. Glaring at his every little movement he made.

Once the workers brought out their food, Namjoon quickly snatched it and put his arm around Jins broad shoulders. Jins face turned into a deep shade of red looking up at Namjoon.

Once they got out Joon opened the car door for Jin then handed him the food. He got into the driver side looking at the cashier through the window.

"We should hang out more hyung."

"This is so goodddd~"

"Wanna know what's better?"

"Yoongi hyung please don't bring up your guyses sexual desire. No one here wants to hear that." Tae said looking at his brother and brothers boyfriend in disgust.

"Yeah please." Jimin said putting down his chicken that he was just biting.

"Hey Jin, thank you for inviting me." Jungkook hesitantly said. Snaking his hand to link with taes.

Jin looked up in shock. "N-no please don't thank me. I should be apologizing for not respecting you for this past year you and Tae have been talking."

"No I understand. Maybe all of us can get close soon." He replied.

Y/N spoke up, "hey this weekend we should all do something together."

"Babe isn't the fair opening up this weekend?" Hoseok asked.

"Ohhhh yeahhh weren't we planning to go next Thursday?"

Hoseok nodded, "yeah, but we should all go , it will be fun. We can have a quad triple date !"

"But there are only 3 couples here." Jin spoke up.

Y/N asked "You guys aren't dating?..."

...

Both males looked at each other.

Namjoon looked at the group, fixed his posture and gave his dimples smile. "Not yet."