CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

this chapter is a little short but life is stressing the fuck out of me so im sorry I'll make sure to make the upcoming chapters longer

***

Life moves fast and things change everyday.
Sometimes you don't even notice how there's a bunch of tiny little changes day by day that end up being a huge shift in your daily life, other times it's just one day and everything is different. Jungkook experienced the second kind of change when he woke up this morning, having this weird feeling down in his tummy. After he left Taehyung's house last night, something felt off and now that he woke up, the feeling got even worse.
Just that he had no idea what it meant, yet.

Those past few weeks had already changed Jungkook's life so much, he got to kiss the boy he fell in love with ages ago-, spend wonderful days with him and experienced something completely new to him-, love.

Waking up with that one person in your mind, their smile constantly in your thoughts and just everything about them being so damn alluring and addicting that soon this person becomes your all and everything. The 16 year old boy had never even dared to dream of this, in no kind of reality he would have imagined Taehyung to be his boyfriend just two months after he confessed Jimin his feelings for the boy's brother. But here they were, Jungkook laying in bed this morning with Taehyung in his mind, thinking of how he'd probably look like right now. Hair in a mess and the sunlight sparkling in his pretty, brown eyes.
The mornings suited Taehyung the best, he looked so pretty when the sun was shining onto his face, making his flawless skin glow even more.

Every time Jungkook got to see the older in this light, he fell a little more for him.

Day by day, a small crush developed into something so much bigger.
It became love and before Jungkook could even realize that, this bubble seemed to be about to burst already.

Out of nowhere.

If only Jungkook had known before, that leaving Taehyung alone this night would change everything, a huge mess coming from what they did the day before.

There's the rich and the poor in this world and one thing to understand is, that no matter what, if you're one of the richest, you can do whatever you feel like at any given moment. No one would dare to get in your way and once they do, the rich make sure you would never forget about your mistake with crossing them.
It's easy if you own the right amount of money.
Just that no one told that the kids before they stormed a business event and made a real powerful man real mad. And not just a little, there's one thing Mr Kim couldn't stand and this would be disrespect.

Taehyung had always been like that.

The boy never gave two shits about rules or the elder's opinions, he just did whatever he want and usually he'd get away with it because his father would buy him out of every mess he made. So the boy never experienced that actions always come along with consequences.

Neither did Jungkook because he never did anything wrong in his life.
He had always been that kid that listened to his parents no matter what, stayed in on the weekends and got home early. Never having the wrong friends, always smiling at old people and behaving appropriately at every occasion. Mr and Mrs Jeon loved their son more and more, with every passing day, just with seeing him grow into a mature, young adult that could handle the world. Always good grades and not once causing a problem at school, so he never had to truly feel consequences neither.

And with getting close to Taehyung, Jungkook risked one thing-, his good reputation in life.
Because this 18 year old boy he fell in love with was nothing but the common messed up kid you see in every movie, drug addicted by the age of 18, drunk at any given day in the week while spending his teenage years with other kids that felt the same.
But no one ever told them how to grow into better people, because what's needed for that is a parent.