Chapter 002

Luka right there 👆👆

ASH POV

..... Mate
He  walked towards me. I didn't think he had recognized me since it was kinda hard cause I was standing in a dark corner.
I saw the exact moment he recognized me. His face which was confused yet expectant screwed into one of disgust
"You! I can't have a weak pathetic omega for a mate. I Luka Dark reject you Ashton as my mate and second Alpha"
Oh well wasn't counting on you accepting me anyway. 'Sides doesn't matter either way
"We accept your rejection "The fuckitty fuck why did I just say we?
Luka looked at me weirdly.
"I I... I... "Why can't I freaking say I accept your rejection.
"Doesn't matter either way anyway.  you accept  my rejection? "
"Yes". I said before turning around and leaving. I heard a pain filled howl behind me. Guess it's true then that it's painful to break the mate bond. But why am I not feeling pain? I should be thanking my lucky stars for being human. What am I actually doing here come to think of it. No one actually cares whether I live or not. Ok maybe Lanie cares bt no one else does especially my damn family. Tonight I'll finally leave the pack. I go to my room and pack my stuff. I have money saved over from working and I do say it's quite a good amount really.I look at the clock it's 10:30pm. Time to leave I guess. I pick up the Teddy bear I got for Lanie and took it to her room it's kinda huge. It's a white teddy holding a heart with the words Love you written on it. I placed it on her bed. I picked up her notebook and wrote...
Bye lanie. I'll always treasure you in my heart but there's no place for me here. I'm just an ill treated omega it's time for me to move on and find a better life for myself. I'll always remember you Lanie. My family and apparently my own mate rejected me but you never did. You're my person. Never forget that. You stood by me when my family didn't. That gives me reason enough to consider you my only family in the world. Say good bye to the pack for me. Love you Alana

      With love, Ashton.