Chapter 009

KAI POV.
Waking up next to my mates is the best experience ever. Ash stirred a little.
"Morning babe"he said groggily opening his eyes.
Suddenly his eyes glazed over. I felt as if someone or something was pulling me under together with Ash and Nyx.

ASH POV

I was in a dark place.
"Nyxie? Kai? "
"Ugh... Right here, babe"Nyx said while groaning. He was a little way off from where I was standing.
I helped him up.
"Where's Kai? "I asked.
"Over here! "I heard Kai shout.
We walked over to him.
"So what just happened?"he asked.
"I don't know really"
A light appeared a bit way off from us.
We walked towards it.
A pack house appeared before us. It was the biggest pack house I'd ever seen.
A figure walked towards us.
"Alphas you have arrived "he said in a whisper like voice which was strangely calming.
"Who are you? "I asked him.
"Your chosen elder. You chose me as the elder in your last rebirth, Chári. That was over 1000years ago though. But no matter, your pack still awaits your return Alpha. "
"What pack? "Nyx asked looking at me.
" You will remember soon, but you must come to your pack today Alphas. Your pack needs you for it to rise again. On the day of the Red Moon did you fall and on the day of the Silver Moon shall you rise again. Come to us Alphas, Goodbye"he said as the vision started to disappear.
We were pulled out of the dream.
I woke up feeling like an immense cloud was lifted off of me.
"My pack... I remember them"
I said to Nyx and Kai.
"Oh my goddess, how could I forget them"I said standing up.
"What's going on? "Kai asked.
"I don't know how to explain this. I just remembered that 1000yrs ago I died and now I'm back. I don't know how or why I am alive. All I can remember is that I have a huge ass pack waiting for me in the Sierra Nevada. And that they need us urgently. "
"well that's alot to take in"Kai said
"sure is"Nyx replied.
"You know for some strange reason I think you guys were there with me. "
"Really? I can't seem to recall anything"Nyx said.
"Huh... Me too. But I am getting flashes of running in a forest with someone but I  can't see the person. And I don't think that happened in this life."Kai sighed while rubbing his temples.
"Running? What do you mean by that? " I asked.
"Oh! Sorry I forgot to tell you, I'm a tribrid so I can shift into a lynx and a cheetah "he said.
"That's totally cool! But I thought tribrids didn't exist "Nyx said
" Hey! I'm living proof that they do exist. But I doubt that there's another tribrid in the world "Kai replied
I started feeling queasy. Oh no, another shift.
"Um guys... "I said attracting the attention of my mates.
"I think I'm shifting again " The both crawled over to me.
"What do you mean again? "Kai asked.
"Tell you later love " Nyx said caressing Kai's cheek.
I felt as if pressure was building up inside me
Um, Ash
Yes Kellian?
It appears you have to shift like 5 times or more. I can sense 5 awakened creatures inside of us.
Oh for fucks sake I have to undergo pain again?
No this time you are ready
So no pain this time?
Only a little...
How little?
....
Kellian?

Great blocked again
I felt like throwing up.
My eyes were becoming blurry. I slipped.
Someone held me up.
"Baby, are you alright ?" someone asked. I couldn't identify who with my head pounding like shit. My muscle felt like jelly...well if jelly felt like molten lava. A little pain my ass. The damn wolf lied to me.
Suddenly the pain and nausea faded away I could hear more clearly now. 
Have I shifted yet? 
I looked down. I was standing on fours. My coat was black, A jaguar  I guess.
My name is Keenan, your jaguar
I looked up at my mates. Blinding pain  ran through my head. I hunched over. I stayed like that for a while. I opened my eyes slowly. My paws were white now with  black spots. I couldn't identify what I was. I looked at my mates.
Kai looked shocked. Nyx seemed to get what I was asking.
"Leopard, Snow Leopard "
Hello my human, I'm Zhàfir.
As if one cue my body  shrunk and became more lithe. I looked at my paws again.
Huh? Still the same? I could have sworn I shifted again.
I looked at Nyx confused.
"Cheetah, you're a cheetah. You are obviously white  cheetah since white seems to be your default color. Well except your jaguar "Nyx said. Kai still looked shocked and confused.
Umm... H.hi, Im Dray y.y.your cheetah
A timid voice said.
Are you scared of me D?
N..no... A little?
Why?
I...I...
Come on D don't be scared of me, you know I won't harm you. I  love you.
I imagined myself hugging  and kissing Dray.
I felt myself purr or more or less I felt Dray purr
My fur receded back and skin replaced fur.
I stood up.
"Three shifts, that wasn't so bad "I said to no one in particular.
"What the hell! " Kai exclaimed just as I hunched over.... again
This shift was over quickly.
I felt power coursing through me.
"Ok, What the actual hell!!! I'm sure as hell no animal looks like that! "Nyx said

KAI POV

What in the bloody world!
Am I still sleeping or shit? I just saw Ash shift into three other animals and he has already shifted into a tiger! Bloody hell!!!
And now he's a freaking silver tiger... Well a white tiger with silverish flames on his body. This ain't normal.
Ash,or tiger Ash looked at me worriedly then looked at Nyx.
"Oh! "Nyx exclaimed seeming to realize my confusion.
"Ash is....well none of us know but he can pretty much shift into a lot of animals so.... "he trailed off shrugging.
He suddenly loojed back at me anxiously bitting his lip.
"I hope thats okay with you love"
"um, i guess... yeah?... Yes of course it's okay " I responded smiling at Tiger Ash. He moved over to me and butted my hand requesting for a pet.
Yep everything's gonna be fine.