Chapter 007

My dearest witch, Kai⬆️⬆️

ASH POV

"Chári you have returned "
"Who are you?"
"Your pack awaits your return Alpha"
"Wait who are you? " 
"You must hurry Chári,find your other mates soon for the time is near. "
"See you soon Chári"
" Wait who the hell are you? "
"You'll know soon enough. Farewell Chári"
"Fuck,you still there?"
"Hey?... Hello?"
"Ashton babe wake up. "
"Nyxie? "
"Wake up Ashton"
I felt something or someone shaking me.
I opened my eyes.
"Thank God, you scared me for a second there.So whose Chári? "
"You  saw my dream? "
"More like I was in the dream with you "
"Weird. I'm Chári or atleast Kellian says that I am" .
I was feeling sadness from our mate bond.
I turned towards Nyx." What's wrong baby? "
"You have other mates "
"But they are your mates as well"
"I don't wanna share you. "
"I don't want to share you as well but how would you feel if I had met one of my other mates before you and they refused to share me? "
"You're right but I'll always be your princess,right?"
"Of course princess "
I kissed him.My stomach rumbled.
Nyx laughed "Let's go feed you"
"What time is it? "
"7am"
I stood up stretching.A sharp pain went through my spine making me collapse in pain
"ASHTON!! "Nyx screamed running to me.
"Babe what's wrong? "he asked fretting over me.
"Sh.. Shifting. "I managed to get out.
The pain was more intense than the last time.
My spine felt as if it was actually cracking open.
I heard flesh tearing.
"Oh my god... "Nyx said. He was crying.
"babe hang on I'll call my dad he'll know what to do"
Don't cry love I'm okay I  said to him using our link
"What do you mean don't cry! I just saw your spine tearing open."
I'll be okay love,Im just shifting
Another wave of pain went thru my body and I  heard more tearing.
"Ashton..."Nyx whimpered
"DAD! DAD COME HELP ME! "I heard him shouting at the door.
Soon enough the king came. "What's wrong son? "he asked
"Ashton... "
"What's wrong with him" I heard the king ask before another wave of pain hit me.I heard more flesh tear. I whimpered.
"What the hell!"I heard the king say.
I managed to crack an eye open. The king looked paler than a corpse.
Dang I must really look like shit.
"Shit! Son there's a witch who came to    cast protection spells let me go find him."the king said rushing out.
Nyx walked towards me.
"Don't leave me,I just found you I dont wanna lose you" he said holding me.
You won't lose me princess. I'll always be with you.
The king came rushing back with a cute Korean boy following him. He smelled divine like cherry blossoms and apples.I felt Nyx tense beside me, perhaps he hasn't scented him.
Mate... Its our mate.
"I know babe, I can scent him too you know"
Tell him to come closer
"Hey,can you come closer"I heard Nyx tell the boy
"Um... Sure"The boy said moving closer.
He sat yoga style infront of me. He reached out a hand tentatively touch me.He stopped halfway looking at Nyx.
He then fully extended his hand brushing my hair back.
His touch was calming. I felt a cool sensation pass from his hand to my spine. I finally felt my bones rearrange themselves and soon enough I felt fur replace my skin.I tried standing but I bearly had the strength to open my eyes. I let darkness consume me.

NYX POV

I was still feeling kinda bad that Ashton had other mates. I was really possessive over him.I watch him stretch.Damn!The wolf sure has a fiiine body.
Suddenly he fell down.
"ASHTON! "I screamed running to him.
"Babe what's wrong? "I asked as I looked him over.
"Sh... Shifting. "He whispered
I heard something tear. I looked at Ashton.
"Oh my god... "I felt tears flowing down my face. His spine was tearing open.
"Babe hang on I'll call my dad he'll know what to do "I told him
Don't cry love I'm okay
He's telling me not to cry and I just saw his fucking spinal cord through the wound on his back!!
"What do you mean don't cry and I just saw your spine tearing open! "
I'll be okay love,I'm just shifting
His spine tore some more
"Ashton... "I whimpered
I walked to the door and called father. I was afraid of leaving Ashton alone
"DAD! DAD! COME HELP ME! "
"What's wrong son? "
"Ashton..."
"What's wrong with him? "father asked as he entered the room.
I heard his flesh tear again.
"What the hell! "father said. He never cusses in public.
"Shit! Son there's a witch who came to cast protection spells let me go find him "Father said rushing out.
I walked to Ashton and placed his head on my lap.
"Don't leave me,I just found you .I don't wanna lose you. "I whispered holding him.
You won't lose me princess I'll always be with you
Father came back with a pretty Korean boy following him. Ashton tilled his head towards the boy. I tensed.The boy scent was addicting. He smelled like cherry blossoms and apples. He's probably our mate
Mate... Our mate
Ashton said to me.
"I know babe, I can scent him too you know "
Tell him to come closer
Shit that hurt. Am I not enough?.
"Hey, can you come closer"I more or less commanded the boy.
"Um... Sure"He said and came closer.
He sat yoga style infront of Ashton.
He reached out a hand toward Ashton  before stopping midway looking at me. I kept my eyes on Ashton.
He brushed Ashton's hair back. I  felt extremely jelous. I saw a green light form in the boy's hand and passed to Ashton. Ashton's wound glowed green for a second before closing up. Ashton relaxed before his body started shifting.
He shifted into...a white tiger?Huh? Last I saw him shift it was into  a silver wolf.
He tried to lift his head up failing miserably. My poor baby he must be tired. He laid back and fell asleep.
"So um... Im Kai.. "The witch said biting on his lip.
"Nyxirian"I said bearly sparing him a glance as I continued petting Ashton's tiger-self.
"So..."he began again
"Look I don't exactly want you here right now, so go back to wherever you came from. "
He sighed before standing and walking towards the door. Dad was no where to be seen he must have left earlier.

KAI POV

I was talking to the Vampire king when someone shouted.
"DAD! DAD! COME HELP ME! "
"Excuse me for a second "the king said
"Sure take your time "
He rushed over to whoever was calling him.
He came back quickly.
"I need your help".
"Let's go then"I followed to a room.
Two boys were sitting on the floor. One of them was bleeding seriously.
He turned and looked at me. He had the most beautiful eyes. The second boy looked me too. My chin almost dropped open they were the most beautiful people in the world.
They looked back at  each other. I felt a pang in my chest. I wanted them to look at me like they way they looked at each other.
"I know babe, I can scent him too you know "The white haired boy said to the platinum blonde one.
The white haired one turned to me.
"Hey, can you come closer"he basically demanded.
"Um...sure"I walked over to them. I sat infront of the injured boy. I reached out my hand towards him. I stopped half way looking up at the second boy.
I brushed back his hair he seemed to relax more. I used magic to will his wounds to heal. His spine kinda glowed for a bit  before his flesh knitted together.His bones started popping which scared me for a bit bt when I looked back at the second boy he seemed calm.
The boy a shifted into a white tiger. Ah he's a werecat.But I've never seen a white tiger werecat before though. Oh well to each their own I guess.  The second boy seemed confused as to why the boy shifted into a white tiger.
The tiger tried standing up but it was too tired so it lay back on the boy's lap and slept.
I decided to talk to the boy
"So um... Im Kai"
"Nyxirian" he kept on petting the tiger not even sparing me a glance.
"So... "I tried again
"Look I don't exactly want you here right now, so go back to wherever you came from"
Wow that hurt.
I sighed and got up. I knew when I wasn't wanted around. But God did it hurt. I walked to the forest. I felt tears blurring my eyes. I climbed up the tallest tree I could find. I used magic to conjure up a small tree house. I then made it invisible. Why I'm I in so much pain could those two possibly be my mates?. Im kind of a tribrid so having two mates isn't too unexpected. My animals can't feel there mates easily since I usually have to block them while I'm around people. I take a deep breath and let them out...
My werecheetah, Haru, let out a low whiny sound
Our mates don't want us... He said lowly.
Why don't they want us?
I don't know Ai
I told my werelynx.
They both whined lowly and tried seeking comfort from each other. I walked to the single piece of furniture in the room which was a bed. I cawled in and conjured myself another blanket. I curled up and cried myself to sleep.