Chapter ten: everything I've ever wanted

Final chapter.
Jace's pov

I wake up with Alec in my arms. He was warm and snoring lighty. That's what you get for sleeping on your back. Was it creepy that I was watching him sleep? Probably. Oh well, not like he would ever know. I want him to wake up so we can talk and do you know . . . other stuff. I gently grab his arm and start kissing his wrist, right on the parabatai rune is, like he had down last night. I slowly drag my bottom lip across his wrist. His eyes flicker open.

"Morning, beautiful."

He pulls his arm away from me and moans. Apparently, he doesn't like it when I call him 'beautiful'. He turns away from me. Alec's never been a morning person.

I put my arm around him. "What about 'handsome'? Can I call you that?" I ask, snuggling into him. He moans again, I can literally feel his eyes rolling.

I kiss below his ear. "Morning, handsome." He turns onto his stomach, trying to ignore me. "What do you want, Jace? I'm trying to sleep." He sighs.

I jump on his back and start kissing his neck. "I want you to play with me." I say. I can tell he's trying to hold back laughter. "Fine," he says, rolling over. I kiss him on the lips.

"I love you," he whispers.

"I love you, too." I say, kissing him more.

He smiles into the kiss, "this is everything I've ever wanted."

"Me too."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ya, I sort of gave up on this story because I ship Alec with someone totally different now that's not from this series and thought it was rude leaving you hanging ;) Anyways hope you enjoyed the story and that you didn't think the ending was to terrible >.<
-cookies❤️❤️🍪🍪