FOURTEEN

[thirty first of october 2019]

APOLLO POPPED POPCORN IN THE MICROWAVE WHILE harry was setting up netflix on her tv, looking through the list of horror movies they had to offer. "what are we saying about scary movie as the first option?" he suggested. 
she walked back over to him with the big bowl of popcorn and some bags of chocolate that she had laying in her cupboard, ducked into the blanket and sighed. "yeah it sounds good, are we going to go for proper scary ones like 'midsommar'. i've wanted to see that for ages." she suggested, hoping that harry had a good horror movie tolerance. 

he wasn't the biggest fan of horror movies but he certainly wasn't opposed, and he didn't want to make himself look pathetic in front of apollo so he agreed to finding a pirated version of it to start on later.
at around forty or so minutes in apollo found herself watching the blonde boy next to her, rather than the movie; as his eyebrows furrowed and he pinched his lips while searching streaming sights for a good copy of 'midsommar'. 

she didn't even realise that she was staring, but something about the boy had her so enamoured.

"i do think the film would be much more interesting." harry spoke up, not looking at the girl yet but aware that she was staring. 
apollo got flustered, her face blushing bright red as she got caught and called out on taking in his looks, silently wishing she could just kiss him but she was unsure of their situation. 

desperately trying to pull it back apollo pulled herself together, "actually i was staring at the massive spot on the side of your head, desperately want to pop it." 
this time harry got panicked and was feeling the side of his head frantically before she cut him off, "i'm joking." she reassured. 
he gave her a look that was a mix of humour and admiration yet apollo couldn't read it. her breath hitching in her throat at the tension between them even though they were some distance apart. 

she felt her heartbeat and was convinced harry would be able to hear it, she was pulled out of her own head when harry spoke slightly softly. "i really want to kiss you right now." he admitted in a soft spoken voice, barely breaking eye contact to take a short glance at her parted lips.

"do it then." she retorted, pulling herself forward as his hands flew to cup her face. their lips connected and apollo felt immediate content. she had been longing for this without even fully realising it. her hands hooked at the base of his neck, their bodies pushed together even further as it deepened. 
during a short gap for a breath apollo pushed harry back on the sofa, crawling over to straddle him which earned her a smirk. she let out a nose laugh before reconnecting their lips, forgetting about the movie completely. 

his hands traced the sides of her body and roamed everywhere they could, desperate to discover every inch but being as respectful as he could. while hers gripped his stubble-ridden face, slightly trailing down to his neck and deepening the kiss. her focus beginning to drift from the way their tongues moved in sync, to kissing down his jaw to the sweet spot on his neck. 

she left a few nibbles along with her kisses that sent shivers down harry's spine, his breathing pattern changed and it didn't go unnoticed by apollo. causing her to smirk down at him and his sexual frustration. she couldn't deny that she wanted him too but something about jumping his bones so early on didn't sit right with her. but she also didn't want to leave him sat with blue balls for the rest of the night. 

she stared at his face, blocking out the noises of the movie while she thought. harry was the one to cut their eye contact short as he pulled her face down and reconnected their lips; growing even more needy than before. she took that as her sign to at least give him some sort of satisfaction.
they finally pulled away once more and she began retreating from on top of him, making her way down to his jogging bottoms and tugging on the waistband. there was hunger in his eyes as they turned darker and her lips looked increasingly inviting to him.

however the moment was bitterly cut short by an ear piercing scream from the tv that startled both of them, causing harry to jump and in turn hit apollo in the forehead; essentially head-butting her with his dick. 
they both stared at each other in a sightly awkward but more shocked silence for a few moments before eventually they started laughing. it was such an absurd series of events that neither one of them could quite believe it happened.

"well that really killed the mood didn't it." harry laughed as apollo moved herself to sit up next to harry, bottle of wine in hand. 
he placed an arm around her and she leant into it agreeing with him, "i'm just glad it happened then and not with your dick in my mouth to be quite honest."