Extra: Portals

You want a different story? No? To bad, ima tell you about the time i got to deal with the protagonist.
______________________________________

Not long after chapter 3

Y/N was bored. He had nothing to do. Sure, being surrounded with attractive demon girls is fun, but after a while, it gets stale. Y/N was wondering what to do when a portal opened up on the carpet.

"What the hell?" He asked himself.

"God fucking damn it why does it keep malfunctioning!" He heard a yell from within.

"Um... Hello?" He yelled in.

"Oh shit it didnt just go to the void? I guess this wasnt as much of a failure as I thought." The voice said. A hulking mass made its way towards the portal and looked in.

"Oh I know this universe. Not very interesting." Said the creature, covered with darkness.

"Who are you?" Y/N asked.

"Oh, me? Im Teben, I created this alternate timeline." The creature said.

"Ok Teben, what's with this portal?" Y/N asked.

"Fuck if I know, im building a doomsday device because my universe is more fucked than Azazel last night." Said the hulking mass.

"Umm... How do you know about that?" Y/N asked.

"Boi I invented your existence so is it that hard to beleive i know whats going on?" He said.

"Whats with the portal? Is it Beelzebub again?" Asked a voice from behind Y/N

"Nah, its some guy named Teben." Y/N said. "Teben, this is-"

"Lucifer, the CEO of hell. Ok if thats all I got to work on this machine. Oh wait, before i go, when i destroy my universe i need a place to crash. Can i crash here?" Teben asked.

"Um... Sure?" Y/N answered.

"K, see you in a bit." Teben said as the portal closed.

"What the hell?" Y/N asked himself.

"Wait did they say they created this place?"
______________________________________
A few weeks later, when Teben was mostly forgotten about, a portal opened up again, and a hulking monstrosity came bursting through. It seemed to be made up of your greatest fears, and nothing at the same time.

"Aw fuck yeah, FUCK YOU OBAMA, YOU CANT STOP ME! I PISSED ON THE MOON!" The hulking mass said.

"I'm back BITCHES! FEEL THE FEAR, IT ONLY FUELS ME!" the hulking monstrosity yelled.

"OH GOD WHAT THE SHIT IS THAT!" Zdradra yelled, looking at the monstrosity.

"Did you all seriously forget me? Its Teben." The monstrosity said.

"Who?" Y/N asked.

"Fuck... Thats sad." Said the monstrosity

"Look dude im sorry, I dont exactly have much brain power to spare." Y/N said.

"I'm gonna go commit die I guess... Fuck this shit sad as fuck oof." Teben said before opening a portal.

"You wouldnt happen to be that thing that opened a portal would you?" Lucy asked.

"Wait someone remembers me?" Teben asked.

"Oh shit that guy... Fuck... Hi... Shit I feel bad." Y/N said.

"Welp... I'm here now so might as well stay a while. Let me get more presentable" Teben said, before turning into the most presentable form, a demon girl. Why a demon girl? That universe fucked up my magic. Not like you'll ever see it anyways.