chapter 1

"hello.." i say as i answer my phone. "Angel! it sounds as you just woke up.. are you almost ready for your interview?" my friend Bailey said through the phone.

"shoot. i forgot.. what time is it again." i say and look at the time on my phone. "shit! 7:43 i have to get ready!" i said and hung up the phone.

_____

little while later i was finally ready. i was wearing a black tube top, with some black jeans with rips in them. i finished off the look with some white vans. you can't go wrong with slip on vans..

i walk out of my house and head to my interview.

_____

i made it to the interview right on time. i jumped out of my car and walked into the building. i opened the door walking straight up to the front desk lady.

"i'm here for mr. daniels.. my names angel peirce." i say and she looks at me funny. "wow you look awfully young to be here." i roll my eyes.

"right that way." she pointed me in the direction of a door. i knock and open the door slowly. i look to se mr. daniels.

"angel! my sweet girl.. how have you been?" he said.. oh did i mention he was my dads bestfriend.. yeah was. my dad was killed during a mission..

"i've been good sir!" i say and take a seat in front of his desk. "ok. let's get straight into this.." he said and i nodded.

"ok well i chose you for this mission because i know you are very well educated and you are a very strong girl... you are one of the best assassins in the entire country.." he says and i nod so he knows i'm listening.

"but i don't want you getting hurt in the process so this is going to be a two person mission.." he said. i looked at him like he was crazy.

"i don't want to seem cocky or anything sir.. but i can do this by myself. i don't need help from anyone... mr. daniels." i say speaking the truth.

"i know but if you ever got hurt.. i would never be able to live with my self." he said. "you don't have to worry.. i can do this and if i get hurt it will be my fau-" he cutt me off mid sentence.

"no. Angel. i will not have you getting hurt. so you will either do the mission with a partner or not do the mission at all...." he said. i was definitely doing the mission but i guess i will just have an extra hand right.. even though i ride solo..

"fine." i said giving in. he smiled and nodded. "dolan. get in here!" mr. daniels said. i watched as a boy walked into the room and sat next to me. he was pretty good looking but definitely was a fuck boy..

"angel. meet ethan dolan. ethan meet angel pierce."

"angel. ethan here is also one of the most well known assassins in this entire country. i chose him to help you because i know he will be great help and will protect you." mr. daniels said.

"i don't need protection.." i say and roll my eyes. "anyways let's talk about the mission.."

"okay so basically i need you two, to do research, and to find the person who has been stealing our packages and selling them as there own.. they are also known for kidnapping children and selling there organs on the dark web for money which is disgusting.." mr. daniels says. i cringe at the last part he said.

"what packages have they been stealing?" i ask him, curious. "that's not important. you two need to find this person and his gang so we can take him down and take what was once ours.." mr. daniels said.

i nodded. "ok. we will do our best!" i say and ethan just laughed. "alright we'll get to work.." mr. daniels said.

me and ethan stand up and walk out of the office. we walked out of the building. "we will try our best." ethan said mocking me. i turn to him and glare at him.

"you better watch it.. what is it? eric." i say. "it's ethan." he said annoyed. haha it worked i knew his name i just wanted to get under his skin..

"and you are.. angela?" he said. i roll my eyes. "i like your name.. angel it suits you." he said. "thanks..?" i say more like a question. "how about lunch? we can get to know each other better.." he said. i only agreed because of the mission..

___________
i hope you guys enjoy Partners in Crime. this is my first official book so i'm sorry in advance if it's absolutely terrible! but if you like it make sure to vote so i know that you don't think it's terrible.. thanks again! bye guys

-A