chapter 3

"so you want us to work together for yalls mission..." bailey asked. me and ethan nodded.

"i'm down." bailey and grayson say at the same time. "perfect!" i say. "ok so where do you want to do the research at?" i ask. "let's go to our place." grayson says.

_____
"so you think any of this information could help?" grayson and bailey ask me. i read through some of the pages. "hey wait." i say still reading.

the jokers. the jokers is a gang of both men and women who are ran by there gang leader.. the leaders information is advised to stay secure and secret...

"this could actually work as a suspect." i say. everyone was excited but ethan just stayed sitting in his seat on his phone. "ethan are you gonna help? or are you just gonna sit there?" i ask him

"i'll just sit here." he says in a smart attitude. "this is why i work alone.." i say. "because i end up doing the work and the other person gets recognition.." i say.

"do it by yourself then. just don't get hurt because than it would be my fault." he said. "alright fine than." i say. "guys come on.. y'all were a good at first. what happened?" grayson said.

"he happened.. he's on his man period or something." i say. and ethan rolled his eyes.

_____
17324 orange park dr. the location of the last sold organs of the kid named, austin ortega. he was a 12 year old boy when he was captured by the unknown gang..

holy crap.. i found some good information.. i have to call ethan!

wait.. never mind i forgot i'm working by myself now. which i'm fine with. Bailey and grayson were hanging out so i decided i would write a note for her telling her i went out just in case she wonders where i went.

hey bailey, i found some interesting information and i went to check it out. i'll call you if i need anything. love you!

-Angel

i left the note and headed out the door.

____

i got out of my car and look at the sketchy building. woah its definitely abandoned for sure.. uh maybe i should wait and come back with ethan.. what am i thinking, my dad didn't raise no bitch.

i walk up to the door to see if it was open but i was lock so i looked around the back and saw a broken window. i crawled through the little window. i stood up brushed off the dirt and dust off my pants.

i look around. it's huge and it smells horrible. i began looking around when my phone began vibrating in my back pocket. i look to see it was bailey. i declined it and put it in my back pocket.

it began vibrating again. i answered the phone.

"bailey what do you want! i'm busy." i whisper. "where are you? you shouldn't have left without ethan angel." she says. "im fine. i don't need any protection.. anyways there's nothing here. it must've been wrong." i say.

"ok well come home now." she's says "yeah yeah whatever." i say and hung up the phone..

_____
i opened my eyes and saw a bunch of people standing around me.. what the heck. my head was pounding and i was tied up. "let me go!" i yell. "Angel Justine Pierce.. how are you?" some man in a mask asked me.

"let me go you son of a bitch." i said. "when did you get such a potty mouth?" he asked. what is he talking about?

"bailey." he said looking at my phone. he answered the phone.

"Angel! where the fuck are you!? you were supposed to be home an hour ago." bailey said worrying. i was about to yell but someone had put duck tape over my mouth.

"bailey.. your friend here is doing great. she's just fine actually. but she's busy at the moment so please stop calling." the man said. "who the fuck are you? and where is Angel?" she yelled through the phone.. he hung up the call.

______
Bailey's POV:

"omg!" i yelled. "calm down bailey.." grayson said. "calm down.. how my bestfriend is missing.. and if ethan would've just wouldn't be so difficult he would at least be with her so he could protect her." i said.

"look to see if she has her locations on?" grayson said. i quickly scrolled through noticing that her location was on.

"17324 orange park dr." i say and ethan grabs his keys and we all head out the door.

____
"that has to be it.. look angels car.." i say and ethan pulls up next to it but no one inside.

we walked around the abandoned building to see if we can find a way to get in.. we crawled through a window. we walked around quietly. we walked down some stairs when something caught my eye. someone in tied to a chair.

"is that angel.." i asked. "i think it is." ethan said.

Ethan's POV:
"you two stay here." i say. i quickly moved down to where angel was. she was unconscious and was tied up. she had duct tape over her mouth with a few cuts and bruises on her face.

i grab my knife out of my pocket and began cutting the rope. i eventually got it off and i picked her up out of the chair and carried her bridal style up to gray and bailey.

"omg." bailey said as i laid angel down on the ground. "she's okay. just unconscious at the moment." i say. she nodded and we headed out the building and made it to the car. i put angel in the back seat while gray and bailey drove angels car back to the house.

_____
Angel's POV:
i woke up and quickly look around and realized i was in a bedroom that wasn't mine.. it smelt like men's cologne. i stood up and walked out of the bedroom and soon realized it was ethan's and grayson house.

i sigh in relieve..

"omg! angel." bailey ran up to me hugging me. "how long have i been out for?" i ask. "about 3 hours.. it's 7 at night." bailey said. bailey slapped me in the arm

"ow" i say as i rub my arm. "you deserve that! you should have waited.. you do know this is one of the most dangerous missions you have been on before right? you have to use your brain and be smart, Angel." she said

"god whatever. i found out more details though.." i say. "what?" they all said.

"them. that group or gang.. they kidnapped a kid named Austin Ortega. he was the most recent kid that was kidnapped.. he was murdered y them and they took his guts and stuff and sold them.. they showed me pictures, which i'm not sure why but they did." i say.

"they were gonna kill you.. that's why." ethan said quietly. "angel.. you were this close to being killed!" bailey said. "well i'm not ok. gosh i don't need help.. if i die than i die.." i say.

_____
"why is this so hard." i say and lean back in my chair. "because it's not meant to be easy.." ethan said rudely. "okay why are you being a bitch today?" i say and he rolled his eyes.

"thank you.. ethan" i say. "what?" he said confused. "thank you for saving me the other day." i say. "yeah well i can't have my partner dying on me." he said causing me to crack a smile.

"ok let's make a deal.. no more fighting! we have to work together to complete this and when we do we can go back to hating each other or whatever.." i say.

"ok. deal!" we shake hands as he agreed on the deal.

______

thanks for reading ! comment so i know y'all actually like the story..