thirteen

i just published a new story called night changes, it's a harry au fic (harry styles again big surprise), i'd love it if you checked it out!!

as always thanks for reading i love u💕

Harry stared up at me, eyes wide and lips slightly parted. He pulled his hands away from mine before he spoke.

"You... you what?"

"I'm sorry." I shook my head, cupping my face in my hands for what felt like the thousandth time.

Harry stared at me with wide eyes, shock covering his face. I hate that I hurt him, but from here on out we had to have no secrets no matter what would happen. He was truthful with me, now it was my turn.

"It was um," I sniffled, "It was yours, I hadn't been with anybody since you. Like three months after I left you I found out, but I was long gone into drugs. I tried to keep it, I really tried. But physically I wasn't able to carry it to full term... I should have told you. I'm so sorry Harry." I cried harder.

I expected him to get up and leave me there, to yell at me and tell me how horrible of a person I was...I wouldn't have blamed him if he did.

So needless to say when he wrapped his arms tight around me, I was shocked.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that alone." He whispered.

After a few moments I finally gained my composure and I pulled away to look at him. "You're not mad?"

"No Bella, I'm sad, but I can't be angry with you. I'm more angry at myself that I wasn't there to help you through that."

I nodded and wiped the last couple tears that remained on my face, thinking about everything that we talked about, where would we go from here? I wasn't sure if I knew what I wanted, and I'm not sure that he knew either.

"What do we do now, Harry?" I asked, my tone matching his whisper from earlier.

"What do you want us to do?"

"I think," I paused for a moment. "I think we both just need to take some time to reflect on this for a bit, get our heads sorted. I'm not angry with you anymore-"

Harry cut me off by engulfing me in another hug and pressed a kiss to my forehead, I was still cradled in his arms.

"-But I do think we both need some time to think. I honestly don't know if a relationship would work between us again. Even though I'm not angry, I don't trust you."

"At least we're starting with being honest." He mumbled.

I chuckled a bit. "All I'm asking for is a bit of time, this whole situation has made me exhausted and I really need to focus on my schooling and graduating this year, okay?" It hurt my heart to say that he wasn't exactly one of my priorities anymore. "I think right now I need to sleep, I'll call you an uber if that's okay?" I spoke, standing up from my place in his lap.

"I'm going to do everything I can to build your trust again Bella. Believe me." He said, pulling me in for one last hug.

We pulled apart and I grabbed my phone, quickly booking Harry an Uber. It was about three minutes away from the school, which made me somewhat thankful. This day had drained all of my energy and I was ready for some much needed sleep.

I followed Harry to the door as he put his shoes on, then he turned and looked at me intently. "I'll wait for you forever, Isabella. I'm going to do everything in my power to make this right."

"I'll see you later, Harry. Let me know when you get home safe." I smiled, leaning against the door frame.

I watched as he slowly opened the door and turned to look at me one last time before he shut it, finally leaving my dorm.

I let out a sigh that I didn't realize I was holding in, and I walked back to my bed to lay down. Fifteen minutes later I received a text from an unknown number that read, 'Thank you for today, I'm home now. xx H'. And finally, after a few moments I was able to drift off to sleep.