Chapter 1

The story begins now......Y/n, Meliodas and and Elizabeth have known each other for 59 years now. The holy war is about to start. Y/n Elizabeth and Meliodas are in stigma. The goddesses are relived that Y/n is on their team.

Now the story starts.....

Y/n POV

I am with Elizabeth and Meliodas. We are waiting for Drole and Gloxinia.

"They are talking too long." I say.

"Don't worry Y/n that will be here soon." Elizabeth says.

I scoff.

"This war is a nuisance. There is no need for the goddess race and demon race to go against each other." I say.

"I know but with your help we can make it possible." Meliodas says

"Maybe." I say

I don't really care. I want to go. I grab my pistol. I shot it in the air. I put it back in my holster. I sigh. I see them in the distance. I growl. They look scared to see me.

"Y/n the Terminator." Drole says

"That's my name." I say.

"We need to go." Meliodas says.

I walk fast and leap into the air. I have on my sunglasses. Life is nice. Elizabeth smiles at me. I smile back. I see many demons.

"Y/n don't kill them," Elizabeth says

I nod. I take out my sword.

"Meliodas do you know if Merlin is ok." I say.

"I don't know Y/n." Meliodas says.

I sigh. Elizabeth talks with the demons and they leave. We walk to Stigma. I see Ludociel and his pupil. They see me and fear runs through them.

"So this is the great Ludociel." I say nonchalantly.

I hear some explosions over near Merlin's town. My eyes widen and I run to Merlin. I take out my pistol and fire it at any demons in my way. I teleport to Merlin. I see her Tien being burned to the ground. She did it. Merlin did it. Tears roll down my cheek. I run into the fire. I look for her body.

"Merlin if you can hear me yell my name honey!!!" I yell.

I don't hear anyone but the wood of the houses crackling.

"Merlin!!!" I yell.

"Merlin!!!" I yell.

I hear something. I run to the voice. My skin keeps burning. Where are your

"Merlin!!!" I yell.

"Honey." Merlin gasp out.

My exoskeleton shows. I destroy the burning buildings. I see Merlin under a beam. I lift it up and grab her. I run out of the town. Merlin is not badly injured. Lightening rains down from the sky. Merlin is in her true form. My wounds heal and I cry in her shoulder. Merlin kisses my forehead.

"It's ok honey. I am fine." Merlin says.

"You could have died." I say.

"I know and I am sorry." Merlin says.

She comforts me. One wound didn't heal because I don't want it too right now.

What Y/n looks like

She puts her hand on my exoskeleton

"Y/n you need help." Merlin says with worry.

"I am fine my love. Don't leave me. I have to help Meliodas and Elizabeth." I say.

I heal my wound.

"Go, I will be fine." Merlin says.

"That is what you said last time and you almost died. I am not taking my eye off of you Merlin." I say.

She nods and smoke covers her. She kisses me and I see she is in her adult form. I kiss back. My shirt was burned so my chest is showing. Merlin kisses me again.

"Honey go. They need you." Merlin says.

"No I am not leaving you Merlin." I say.

Merlin sighs and lay in my chest. I lay down in the grass. She makes imaginary circles on my chest.

"Y/n I am so sorry for what I put you through." Merlin says.

"I don't care as long as you are safe." I say.

She nods and I kiss her forehead. She lets down a tear and behind to cry.

"Don't cry my love. It is ok now. You are safe." I say.

"I made you worry so much." Merlin whispers.

"I am fine." I say softly.

We share a long and passionate kiss. She cuddles up to me. I wrap my arm around her. She nuzzles in my neck.

"I love you." I say.

"I love you more." Merlin says.