Chapter 2

3,000 years later

Elizabeth and Meliodas are fine but the demon race is sealed. The goddess race sacrificed their bodies. Y/n became a sin. Y/n is the  sharks sin of terror. Y/n is sometimes called the Terminator. They have all the sins except for one. Y/n is pretty stoic but with Merlin he is a big softy. Everyone is at the tavern waiting for Meliodas to return with the 8th member.

Y/n POV

I sit with Merlin. I kiss her cheek. Merlin blushes a little and smiles. I am happy. I have my sunglasses on.

"When can we see this new member. I am bored." Ban says.

"Your impatience is unfitting for a man your age." I say nonchalantly.

"Like I care sunglasses." Ban says.

I teleport behind and snap his neck. He regenerates. Ban chuckles

"You got me there." Ban says.

I sit back down.

"Do you think he will be strong." King says.

"By what I heard and gathered up, he is in the day but at night it is a different story." I say nonchalantly.

"Y/n is right." Gowther says.

I take off my sunglasses. They are coming.

"They are here." I say stoically.

I hold Merlin's hand. She kisses my forehead and we walk outside. I see a skinny man outside.

"Ohh is you'll be the 8th member." Diane says.

"He just looks like an ordinary human through." King says.

"He is not what I have heard but by what Y/n says it seems to be him." Gowther says.

"Hey captain you're kidding right." Ban says.

"Does it look like I'm kidding to you." Meliodas says.

"Yeah that's a real funny one." Ban says.

My left eye turns red. I gather information. His name is Escanor. I know Merlin has met him before.

"Who who are these people. I-I-I-I have no clue what's happening right now." Escanor says.

"From this day in you will be one of us. A member of the Eight Deadly Sins." Meliodas says.

"Me..member?" Escanor says.

"Hey what can you do." Diane says.

"Oi her eyes are up there." King says.

"I'm Diane and I can control the land." Diane says.

"This is King and he's a fairy. He can fly and he has magic powers. Also that guy right there is Ban. He's a thief—

"Diane I think that's enough." Ban says.

"Uhhh." Escanor says.

Escanor is really nervous. Don't blame the guy.

"Then we have Gowther who can read people." Diane says.

"You have a total power level of 15. Amazing! You have the combat ability if a child." Gowther says.

"Oh? When did you get there" Ban says.

Merlin walks in front of Meliodas.

"Welcome to the group Escanor." Merlin says.

He turns around in shock. He blushes. Now he likes my wife,"Yay:( "

"And that is Merlin. She is the strongest magician in Liones." Diane says.