Chapter 7

One week later

Y/n POV

Merlin and I are in bed. It is midnight and I can't sleep. I get up and walk downstairs. I go to the fridge and grab some ice cream. I sit down and chill. Merlin will be made when she sees me like this. Ice cream is so good. I am bored and put the ice cream away. I go outside and hear the sound of silence. I sit down. I see the lights turn on in our room. Merlin is awake. I get up and walk upstairs. Merlin is up and walking down the hall. She yawns.

"Honey what are you doing." Merlin says.

"I ate some ice cream and sat on the porch." I say.

Merlin walks back to bed. I join her. We both go back to sleep.

Morning

I wake up. I yawn and stretch out. Merlin is asleep. I get up and walk downstairs. I start to cook breakfast. Meliodas gave me this packet. He said to use if I ever want to do it with Merlin. Strange. I keep it in a drawer. I keep cooking. I am done and set plates. Merlin comes down.

"Hey Honey. How did you sleep." Merlin says

"Good, how about you." I say

"Ok I guess." Merlin says.

Merlin sits at the table. I sit down and begin to eat. I stop eating. Merlin looks at me confused. I look at her and kiss her. We part and I begin eating again. I get up and wash my plate. I look at my wedding ring. Merlin walks over to me. She hugs me.

"Y/n do you want to tell them." Merlin says.

"I don't care. As long as you are happy." I say.

Merlin chuckles and kisses my cheek. She washes her dishes. I walk upstairs to our bedroom. I put on my clothes. I walk back down. Merlin is dressed. We walk outside. I teleport us to the sins. They greets us.

"Now that we are all here I will tell our mission. We will be heading to Camelot. There are many Barbarians trying to take over." Meliodas says.

"How long will it take." King says.

"About a day." Meliodas says.

I sit down. I talk with Merlin.

Later on

It is night out. Ban is drunk. We are in a circle.

"Let's play truth or dare!!" Ban shouts.

They agree and so do I.

"Truth or Dare Diane." Meliodas says

"Dare." Diane says.

"Who do you have a crush on." Meliodas says.

She blushes and swirls her hair around.

"You." Diane mumbles.

Ban starts to laugh like crazy.

"Ban Truth or Dare." Diane says.

"Truth." Ban says.

"Who was your first love." Diane says.

"No one." Ban says.

"Y/n Truth or dare." Ban says.

"Dare." I say nonchalantly.

"Make out with the most beautiful and amazing person you think in this room." Ban says.

My eyes widen and everyone looks at me. I get up and go to Merlin. I sit in her lap and we begin to kiss. I bite her bottom lip and part. I stay stoic. Merlin stays calm. I go back to my seat. I look mad.

"You didn't make out. Go back Y/n," Ban says.

I walk back to Merlin. She stands up I kiss Merlin hard. I slide in my tongue. I sit down and Merlin hands run through my hair. We part. Ban cheers. I look pissed off.

"You guys went at it." King says

We say nothing.

"Merlin Truth or Dare." I say nonchalantly.

"Dare." Merlin says

"Kiss the person you find the most handsome or beautiful." I say.

Merlin kisses me. It starts to get heated. I don't care anymore. We part and Merlin blushes. I go back to my chair.

"Truth or Dare Meliodas." Merlin says.

"Dare." Meliodas says.

"Kiss the person in the right." Merlin says.

That is Elizabeth. She blushes and they kiss. Ban laughs.

"King Truth or Dare." Meliodas says

"Truth." King says.

"What is your biggest fear." Meliodas says.

King tells us.

"Y/n Truth or dare." King says.

"Dare." I say nonchalantly

"I dare you to tell me if you and Merlin are in a relationship." King says.

"No we are not." I nonchalantly.

"Escanor Truth or Dare." I say nonchalantly.

"Truth." Escanor says.

Before he can answer I hear a knock on the door. I walk to the door. I see Zaratras. It could be T-1000. I summon my shotgun.

"This could be another cyborg. T-1000." I say nonchalantly.

Meliodas please keep Merlin safe. A spike goes through the door. 10 goes through me. I see T-1000 come in. I regenerate. I shot at him and it slows him down. I take out my pistol. I teleport everyone out of the tavern. I teleport my guns away.

"A fair fight. Now come at me you bastard." I yell.

We run at each other and we begin to battle. Merlin has to be safe. T-1000 punches me in the face. I feel nothing and hit him back. He doesn't have time to build back together.

"Last time I was not even trying. Now I will," I say nonchalantly.

"You have emotions and a wife. We will find her and kill her." T-1000 says.

I teleport him into lava. I grab my weapons. I get my mini gun and run out. I must finish this but I need help. I contact Cable. I teleport with the data I collected. I go to the lab. I see him running with his gun.

"Y/n we need to do this quickly." Cable says.

I nod and we go faster than anybody can see. I snap off the scientist necks and kill the robots as well as the data. We run back outside.

"Two more bases to go." Cable says.

"Thanks for coming." I say nonchalantly.

"No problem Terminator." Cable says.

I teleport us to the next base.

Later on

Cable has stored all the information in his database. We part ways and I walk home. The night sky is pretty. I teleport to the sins.

"Y/n where were you." Meliodas says.

"Destroying my own kind." I say nonchalantly.

I put my mini gun back in my back. I walk over to Merlin.

"Are you ok Merlin." I say nonchalantly.

"I am fine Y/n." Merlin says.

The bar is fine. We sit back down and I talk with them.