Chapter 4

Y/n Shotgun. It is in his right side

The shotgun has unlimited ammo

4 years later

Y/n POV

I wake up in my boxers. Merlin is cuddled up to me. I kiss her forehead. Merlin gets closer to me. I feel her warm body. We are at our house. Merlin opens her eyes. She kisses on the lips.

"Good morning my love." I say

"Good morning honey," Merlin says.

I nuzzle in her neck.

"I love you." I say

"I love you too." Merlin says.

Merlin hugs me. No one besides Meliodas and Elizabeth know we are together. I yawn. We get up. I put in my normal clothes. I put on my sunglasses. Merlin puts on her clothes. We go downstairs. I begin to cook breakfast. Merlin goes to her lab. I am done cooking. Merlin comes back to the kitchen. She hugs me I push Merlin up against the counter and kiss her. We kiss.

"Let's sit down honey." Merlin says

I nod and sit down. We begin to eat. It is good

"Merlin do you know what we will be doing today." I say

"The vampires have been let out of their seal. Captain wants us to meet at 9 pm today." Merlin says

"That will be easy." I say

Merlin chuckles. I blush and smile. Merlin gets up and kisses me. My eyes widen and kiss back. Merlin secretly takes my plate.

"Hey?!" I say.

"I can help honey." Merlin says.

"I wanted to treat you today. I can do the dishes." I say.

"No let me help." Merlin says

She washes the plates. Merlin kisses my cheek.  I smile. I put on my shoes.

"Merlin I know this is insane to ask but..." I say.

She looks at me confused. I look down in shame. Merlin hugs me.

"What is it honey." Merlin says

"Do you want to have a child." I say

Merlin smiles softly at me and kisses me

"Of course my love." Merlin says

I blush.

"Lets go see the sins." Merlin says.

I nod. We walk out of the house together. I grab my shotgun. I put on my side. We walk to the castle of Liones. Escanor runs to Merlin. He is big and bulky.

"Hello Lady Merlin." Escanor says.

"Hello Escanor." Merlin says.

I say nothing. Merlin looks at me. I look away.

"Why are you with Y/n so much. He is rude to you and should be punished." Escanor says.

"Four years ago you would have said different. Who do you think you are human," I say nonchalantly.

He steps in front of me. I grab my shotgun and put it to his head. Merlin lowers my hand. I put my shotgun back. I walk ahead of them. I see King and Diane. They wave at me. I wave back

"Hello Diane and King." I say stoically.

"It is good to see you." Diane says.

I nod. Merlin and Escanor come over. He bumps into me. I trip him. He tries to punch me but I break his arm. King and Diane in get between us.

"Fuck you." I say coldly.

I walk from the group. I see Meliodas.

"Y/n you seem mad." Meliodas says.

"It is hard when your teammate likes your wife." I say nonchalantly.

"Then make it clear that she is taken." Meliodas says.

"Do I kiss her." I say nonchalantly.

"Yeah. Do whatever you think is the best course of action." Meliodas says.

I walk back to the people. I put Escanor's arm back in place. He yells in pain.

"Escanor, Merlin is taken. Don't ever touch her." I say coldly.

He pushes me.

"You don't get to vouch for her." Escanor says.

I take off my sunglasses. I hold him by the collar. I hate Escanor. If I lose her I will be nothing. I drop him. He punches me over and over again. I feel nothing nor fight back. I stop him with one finger

"She is taken. Drop before I drop you." I nonchalantly.

He says nothing and leaves me alone. I look at Merlin ashamed of what I did. I put back on my sunglasses. I walk away. Ban walks by me.

"What happened to you." Ban says.

I say nothing. I walk over to Meliodas.

"The plan was a total bust. I am too scared." I say.

I fall to my knees. I peel off my skin.

"Who would want to be married to this." I say.

Meliodas pats my head

"Merlin did it because she loves you." Meliodas says.

"I fucked up. I get jealous so easily." I say.

I lay my head in the ground. I get up.

"Merlin will always love you." Meliodas says.

Escanor punches me again but I go flying into the castle. I load my shotgun. My scanner detect him. I point my shotgun at gun. I lower my weapon.

"Merlin will never marry you nor is in love you stupid robot." Escanor says.

It hurts but I don't show it. I run at him and ram him with the back of my gun. He spits out blood.

"I don't care what you think of me. Merlin is my everything. I can't lose her. I won't fail her. That is my mission. I will make her happy. No matter what." I say.

He scoffs at me. Escanor says more insulting things at me. I walk away from him. I run and far from everyone. Merlin hugs me.

"I am sorry Merlin. I am sorry I am a disappointment." I say.

A tear falls down down. No one can see except for Merlin. She hugs me and teleports us home. She takes off my sunglasses and kisses my tear away.

"Honey don't listen to him. I love you so much. Please don't cry or you will make me cry." Merlin says.

"I am sorry. I feel embarrassed." I say.

Merlin chuckles and kisses me passionately. I bite her bottom lip. She groans.

"You are amazing Y/n." Merlin says.

"Thank you Merlin. I don't want anyone to know. I just want it to be me and you. Meliodas and Elizabeth can join." I say.

Merlin chuckles. She caresses my cheek.

"Don't worry. I don't plan on telling them." Merlin says.

I hug her. We go over to the couch and we start to cuddle.