• P A R T 17 •

*Call between Ethan and Joe Weller*

E: Hello?

JW: Yes mate, what's up?

E: "What's up?" You fcking asshole! Why would you leak a picture of you and Taylor?!

JW: What are you talking about? You sound so stupid.

E: Listen Joe! I might not seem to care about Taylor anymore but she's my fcking best friend! I care about her more than I do myself.

JW: Listen to me first, Ethan! I have nothing to do with that "anonymous" user, leaking the photo. I had no idea about it until I came across that picture in Instagram.

E: Yo, I don't know if you're lying or telling the truth but pleas-

JW: Ethan, calm down alright? Please just trust me for once. I did not leak that picture. It has to be someone I was close to in high school. Otherwise, I promise upon myself that I have nothing to do with that.

E: I..... I don't know man. I actually blew up on Taylor, asking her not to talk to me anymore. I feel really bad because she would be broken over all these hates.

JW: That sucks but you have to make it up to her, bro. She is innocent and she is one kind of a girl I've ever dated. We only broke up because she moved out and we never had the chance to meet again.

E: Thank you so much for clarifying, mate. I really appreciate it.

JW: Nah its fine Ethan but make sure you make it up to her because she deserves way better than what she's going through right now.

E: Sure man. Thank you.

*Ends call*