• P A R T 27 •

*Call between Ethan and KSI*

E: JJ! What's up man? First of all, congrats on winning. And how are your bruises doing all fine?

K: Ayy thanks mate. I'm just perfectly alright. Not gonna get worse when I have someone to take care of me. *chuckles*

E: Wait. Who is with you?

K: Err... Taylor's with me...

E: JJ, I'm sorry to spoil your mood but I wanted to ask you about that.

K: Sure fam, I'll call you later... Err... Hope you understand alright...

E: Ah okay. I get it. Call me once Taylor isn't around.

K: Aight, I'll call you later on buddy.

*Call ends*

- 2 hours later -

K: Hey Eth!

E: Yeah what's up, JJ. Is everything alright? You're good to talk now?

K: Yeah, Eth. I just dropped her off at her apartment.

E: Oh I see. I mean, I've missed her so much. I didn't even know that she moved out and I only got to know about it through her parents.

K: Yo fam, don't get me wrong but what do you have to do with Harry and Taylor breaking up? I mean, I'm sorry if I'm missing out on anything. I was just busy with my music and all.

E: I get it, JJ. First and foremost, do you remember the picture of Harry and Jailyn, that got leaked few weeks ago?

K: Oh wait yeah!

E: That girl Jailyn, used to be a bully at high school. She always picks on Taylor and that's in fact a reason why Taylor went through depression. I was the first person to know about it and ever since I've been having an eye on Taylor to make sure isn't affected much. And once that picture got leaked, I got extremely shocked when I saw her with Harry, only to know that she was his ex.

K: Damn mate. That sucks. How is Harry now? Has he gotten over her yet or...

E: He is getting worse, mate. I don't know. He's just not being himself. He's not showing up to any of our video shoots. He started drinking more than he did. In overall, he turned out worse than I expected.

K: That sucks. Hope he recovers soon.

E: I hope so too. And Taylor stopped talking to me when I stood up for Harry saying that he must not have done such thing. JJ, don't mistaken me but are you and Taylor somehow...err... together or something?

K: No fam. We are just close friends than we used to be. We share things with each other. She had no one to rely on and I had no one when my girlfriend broke up with me too. And that's how we became pretty close.

E: Oh okay. Alright then. Let me know if something happens okay. Please take care of Taylor for me.

K: Sure fam and I have something to tell you Eth... It's about Taylor.

.
.
.