• P A R T 34 •

*Sidemen and Taylor at Harry's apartment*

T: Hey baby. I guess you are tired. Go wash up and I'll serve you some food.

H: Stop.

T: Why baby? What's wrong? Aren't you feeling well? *hugs Harry*

H: *yanks Taylor's hands away* I need you to be honest, Tay.

JJ: Man. What's wrong?

H: I need Taylor to fcking answer my questions. *anger*

Vik: I get it, Harry. But at least don't push Taylor like that. She's pregnant remember?! *confused*

H: Oh pregnant? You mean fcking pregnant with a jerk's baby?! *Harry pulls his phone out of his back pocket and tapped on the photo he received*

T: Harry what do you mean? That is definitely not me!

H: I'm not blind you know? This IS you and you know that! This is obviously not an edit!

T: Baby, trust me. That is not me... *cries*

T.mum: Hey darling. How ar- Oh no. What's going on? *drops the groceries and rushes to Taylor and wipes her tears off*

T: Nothing mum. I'm alright. *smiles*

T.mum: Something is definitely wrong! Don't even think of lying to me.

H: Mind explaining why your daughter is brought up this way?

Simon: Harry! Are you out of your mind?! Watch your words!

Tobi: That's so rude man.

T.mum: Err... *hesitating*

Taylor: Mum, don't.

T.mum: I have to say this darling. You can't go through anymore suffer again.

Taylor: Mum I-

T.mum: She had an identical sister, Harry. And that's her boyfriend. Taylor's father and I tried really hard to stop her from being a drug addict. In the end, she ran away with her boyfriend. We did not care less to find about her well being because all she did was humiliate our family. We kind of lost touch with her and she did too.

H: *storms to the balcony with teary eyes*

T: Mum, I should go and talk to Harry.

T.mum: Don't strain yourself, darling. He would be just fine. So stay put and get some rest.

E: She's right, Ty. You really need some rest. It's not good for the baby if you don't.

T: I'm not going anywhere. I just want to talk to Harry.

*at the balcony*

T: Harry?

H: *looks away after wiping his tears off*

T: Are you okay?

H: *quickly hugs Taylor*

T: Oh dear, our baby is in the way. We can't really hug *chuckles*

H: *sets his hands on Taylor's belly* *bends over and kisses it* I'm sorry that I made your mama cry, baby.

T: You mean baby boy? *genuine smile*

H: *looks up in disbelief* Did you... did you just say baby... boy?

T: *nods*

H: At this point, I'm truly grateful to have you both. I know I say this all the time and in the end I fck it up. But this time I'm genuinely sorry, Tay.

T: I get it, baby. People make mistakes all the time. And I will always forgive you for the mistakes you make just because I love you to death.

H: You're the best, babe. Can't wait to start a family with our little baby boy.

THE END.