• P A R T 24 •

*Call between Harry and Taylor*

H: Baby, wh-

T: Stop fcking calling me that! How dare you cheat on me after all I've done for you!

H: Taylor, hear me out alright! I'm pretty sure you saw that picture. I know you're angry but please just trust me. They forc-

T: Stop fcking lying! I'm so done with everything. I trusted you more than myself and you ended up doing that?! I'm breaking up with you!

H: There's no way that you want to break up with me Taylor. I love you and only you! I was there for you when you went through shit and you think I would leave you for a random girl?! Please Taylor. We gotta talk things out in person.

T: Wtf! So you're saying that you don't know who Jailyn is?!

H: I-I'm sorry, Taylor.

T: She's your fcking ex, goddamnit!

H: I... I know, but still...

T: You have no words to talk huh! You know what? I've already crossed my limits when I cried in front of you. You fcking know I never cry to people that easily, yet if I did, I never want to lose them! But you?! You played with my heart! You could've just broke up with me if this was how you were going to treat me! *screams*

H: Babe. Please. I swear on myself. That picture was taken by her friend when I was drunk. First of all, I did not expect her to see there as it was just a reunion party. My guys did not tell me that girls were invited too. I would've not gone there if I knew that girls were going to show up because I freaking know this was how it was going to end up!

T: Oh hell nah. You wanna lie? Keep going, Harry. I ain't gonna trust you anymore...

H: Taylor! Stop making a fuss out of this small matter. It's not that we kissed or something!

T: Ah shit. You're damn right. You seemed extremely happy in that photo and who knows what happened after that. You just gotta be good at lying Harry.

H: Taylor. This is not funny. I will be broken if you decide to leave me. You know I've been through a lot as much as you did. In fact, worse than you.

T: Too late, Harry. Too late for you to apologise. I'm breaking up with you. Goodbye.

H: No Tay-

*Call ends*