We Off To See The Wonderful Wizard Of The Burrow

Kacey smiled as she thought of her past semester at Hogwarts. It was Christmas break tomorrow and she got to go home with the Weasley's. She had grown very close to the twins since they met and they owled their parents again to make sure it was alright for her to come home with them.

Kacey awoke the next morning with a smile. She had a small bag packed and she ran out the door to see the Weasley kids standing there. She smiled. "I'm so excited" she said and hugged the twins. "Well our place isn't very big." George said. "You can sleep in my room if you want" Fred said. "Or mine" George added. "Thanks but Ginny already said that I can stay with her" Kacey said with a slight smile. "Besides I doubt your mother would be fond of me staying in a room with one of you two" Kacey said.

Kacey gave a big smile as she hopped off the train and Fred took her bag. "Come back here you" she said with a laugh and chased. "I can't carry it for you" he asked and she rolled her eyes. She knew they were attracting too much attention. "Our brother Percy has come to pick us up" George said and Ginny smiled as she hugged her older brother Percy. "Nice to meet you" she said. Her black dye had washed out and her hair was blonde again. Kacey got into the car and sat comfortably, which was quite shocking, she figured the car was bewitched.