forever

haha lmao gottem i don't even watch sam and colby anymore

anyways, hi i'm Lux and i thought this was a good book to say this on. trigger warning; rape, sexual assault, murder.

ACAB. 1312. FUCK 12. FUCK ICE.

it doesn't matter if you're a good person or genuinely choose to be a cop to help people and serve justice. you're a bastard for choosing to support the unfair and unjust system. NO ONE IS ILLEGAL ON STOLEN LAND.

in 35 states of america, it is legal for a police officer to rape and or sexually assault their detainees. here's a list of those states: NV, ID, MT, WY, CO, NM, SD, NE, KS, TX, MN, IA, MO, AR, LA, WI, IL, KY, TN, MS, AL, MI, WV, VA, SC, PA, NY, ME, VT, NH, MA, RI, DE, MD, DC.

in 35 states of america, it is legal to kill a gay or transgender person if you feel threatened by them. here's a list of those states: WA, OR, ID, UT, AZ, MT, WY, CO, ND, SD, NE, KS, OK, IA, MD, AR, LA, WI, KY, TN, MS, MI, IN, AL, OH, WV, VA, NC, SC, FL, DC, MD, DE, VT, NH.

trump had a literal competition with epstein to see who could take a 13 YEAR OLD'S virginity first, which lead to her being raped by trump at 4 parties (at least four times) and by epstein at 2 parties (at least twice). trump also had a part in epstein's death. you heard me right, the "leader" of this country is a child rapist and a murderer.

black people are 3x more likely to be murdered by police than a white person, and 1.3x more likely to be unarmed than a white person. true, more white people have been killed by police overall, but people of color make up only ~12.7% of the population in america. that speaks volumes. ALL LIFE WILL MATTER WHEN BLACK LIVES MATTER.

say their names.
keith childress
betty jones
kevin matthews
michael noel
leroy browning
roy nelson
miguel espinal
tiara thomas
tracy wade
eric garner
phillip white
freddie gray
sandra bland
philando castile
kimani grey
samuel dubose
eric harris
thomas allen jr.
brandon glean
breonna taylor
trayvon martin
jamar clark
paterson brown
micheal lee marshall
alonso smith
oscar grant
tamir rice
sean bell
david felix
wayne wheeler
lamontez jones
dominic hutchinson
bettie jones
cornelius brown
richard perkins
anthony ashford
junior prosper
bettie jones
ahmaud arbery
george floyd
+ many many many more.

police kill ~25 dogs a day, and the number is way higher since they aren't required to report animal deaths. police aren't here to protect and serve, they were formed to control crowds and to return slaves to owners. yeah. you're only protected if you are the wealthy at least upper middle class or higher white population.

the constitution states that if the people in government are deemed unfit to rule (abuse of power etc) that it is the people's duty to overthrow them. now is not the time to be silent. the quiet is deadly. they don't listen to peace.

END POLICE BRUTALITY. DEATH TO RACIST AMERICA. BLACK LIVES MATTER.

riot safely.