A Small Rant (& Question).

What's up, demons.

    It's ya boi.

I'm going to be blunt.

The reason that I haven't updated in a long time is because of my mental health.

I'm sorry if I've disappointed any of you, because I've certainly disappointed myself. I came into this book thinking, "OK, I'm going to try and upload this as much as possible. There are lots of people counting on me & enjoy my reading, and I love seeing them enjoy it. So I'm going to update more. Win-win."

Yeah, that's not easy. So I accidentally turned it into a lose-lose. Great move, dummy.

I don't know if this "Cabin Fever" or whatever is just amplifying my stress & other disorders, but I certainly haven't been doing very well. I don't have the guts to call a therapist & I certainly don't have the guts to tell my parents. So that makes things a lot better.

Anyways, I have this funky little thing called borderline personality disorder. Y'know, mood swings, dissociation, general instability of the mind.

Scariest part about it has the be the dissociation. I end up in places that i have no memory of getting to or even wanting to go to. One time I ended up on a site on the intervenes without any memory whatsoever of even getting on my IPad. Terrifying.

But I want to get onto the more serious question.

    I... am heavily considering discontinuing this book or putting it up for adoption.

    The Undertale fandom just... isn't what it used to be. You probably know what I mean. It's died out. Deltarune helped to revive it a little, but it soon fell back down deeper into the pits of the forsaken fandoms.

    In short, there's nothing left for me here. Nothing but anxiety and empty ideas. Plus, I have so. Many. Other. Drafts. So many drafts that I am just hyped to start publishing. The only thing getting in my way is... this. Starlight.

    However.

    I may continue this book. The probability is low, but the spark may just return.

    If anyone is interested in taking it in, though, I will have to see how you plan to carry it out before I give you the rest of the plot. I need a writer to continue this story with fever & the readers' best interest in mind, as that is what makes up all best reader inserts. If you want to adopt this book, message me on the board. We'll find out a way to transfer the book over, and anyone who isn't interested in my next work can follow them.

    My next work will be determined by a poll I will post if someone truly wants this book.

    I am sorry. Sincerely.

Your writer in crime,

-soulshardz-