Kabanata 4

"Get up."

He tiredly opened his eyes as I kicked him in his wounded legs where I planted a bullet for his punishment.

"K-kuya... Please..."

"We need to clean your wound. You're going home." I said coldly as I stared at his miserable figure because of what I did to punish him. Gusto kong na disiplina na siya.

I snapped my fingers para kuhanin ang atensyon ni Danger na nakatayo lang sa likuran ko at hinihintay na tawagin siya.

"Fix his wound and clean him up. Aalis kami kaagad pagkatapos niyang maayusan."

"S-saan..." Hypnos muttered under his breath.

"You're going back to Spain. You will fulfill your duties as the next Duke."

"No! I... I can't!" Pinilit niyang bumangon pero kaagad ring natumba at nahuya ulit.

I looked at him mercilessly, not showing any hint of care even if he is my twin brother.

"You will do what I say, Hypnosius. If you won't follow to my order, then maybe you'll never see your sweet Red again."

He punched the floor with his fist then looked at me angrily. Now, everything is going according to my plan.

"Damn you! Damn you, kuya! Kapatid mo ako! Kapatid ni Moira si Lorraine!"

"I don't care. Our blood relation nor my connection to my dead wife's sister doesn't matter if I don't get what I want. You will comply to my orders, or you suffer the consequence. You should choose right now. There is no time to be wasted."

Tinalikuran ko na siya at naglakad na paalis doon. They're going to make him feel better. Though it was only a bluff when I threatened him about killing my sister in law, he took it hard just what I sought in my mind.

A big man, taller than me closed the distance between us until he's one meter away from me.

"Updates?" Isinilid ko ang dalawang kamay sa loob ng pockets ng suot na slacks habang tinitingnan siya ng diretso sa mga mata niya.

"We've caught his two men. They're now in the hands of Talia."

I smirked coldly when I heard one of my capo's name. "She's playing with them?"

Tumango siya at inayos ang medyo mahabang buhok na natatabunan ang isa niyang mata na may eye patch na itim.

"How's your eye?"

I noticed how his body tensed when I asked that. Hmm, he's still not over that. Maybe I could use that as my advantage since the one who did that to his right eye was a pest inside my organization. A fucking imbecile who sold our informations that caused my fucking wife to die.

"You have my permission to kill that person, Cane."

That seemed to caught him off guard because I seldom or most likely rarely give them my permission to kill someone that they want to take revenge to. In my ruthless ways, I don't care if they care nor doesn't care about that person who I ordered them to kill. My word is the law in my mafia. Anyone who will defy me will face the wrath of a mafia boss who was named after a king. Afterall, being ruthless and merciless runs in our blood. Maybe, they thought that I got softer when the information about my wife leaked, they thought that she was my weakness but nevertheless they're wrong. She is my Queen and the foundation of my strength.

"Thank you, boss." He bowed slightly so I can see how he grinned like a cold blooded monster ready to kill someone.

"I just want information. If you can squeeze some of it before you kill him, go for it. You can torture him all you want, even cut his dick and feed it to him as long as he could speak about something. Show him how we do it." I moved closer to him before giving him a pat on his shoulder. "Make me proud, Cane. Make him suffer. You are now dismissed."

He quickly disappeared right in front of my face na ikinangiti ko ng malamig. Everything is running according to my plans. Fuck, I can feel my blood boiling with rage and excitement knowing that sooner, I can finally fucking blow his face with my own hands.

Sunod ko namang pinuntahan ay ang playroom ni Talia. It doesn't need any guards outside the door because of Talia. She can be too aggressive when she doesn't like something or whenever others won't follow her orders. Except for me because I am their boss. Everyone, even Fear who is the most dangerous one in all of us in my organization is scared of me.

I didn't knock and just entered. Umalingasaw na kaagad ang amoy ng dugo pagkapasok ko sa loob ng kwarto. The room is all white as requested by Talia herself. Gusto niyang nakikita ang lahat ng mga ginagawa niya tapos ay lilinisin niya hanggang sa walang matira kahit na isang patak na nagpapatunay na may nangyari dito sa loob ng kwartong ito. She's not a psychopath, but rather she's just experimental.

"I see..." I uttered when I saw the two men who was captured chained in up-side down position.

Lunapit ako sakanila at pinagmasdan ang ginawa ng capo ko. She took off their clothes so now I can see all of them even their genitalias. There is no hint that a wound was made but their mouths were covered with blood. It seems like they were vomiting blood. May pinainom siya siguro, part ng 'experiment' niya.

I felt someone's presence approaching me kaya bago pa siya ma kapag salita ay nilingon ko na siya. Nakasuot siya ng isang malinis na puting damit habang may hawak na maliit na twalya para mapatuyo ang kamay na kakahugas niya lamang.

"Don Thanatos, narito ka na pala. Pasensya na, I'm still not done with them."

I noticed that she's wearing a glasses that remind me of my wife suddenly. I avoided eye contact with her and removed all the emotions written in my face and covered it with my mask that they're use on seeing.

"That's fine as long as they're still alive. Meron ka bang nakuha sakanila?"

"There is, Don. They said that they saw him once sa isang meeting kasama ang ilang politicians. They're going to discuss about something that I think you'll really like."

What she'd said caught my attention. I looked at her coldly before asking for her to explain what is it.

"They're planning on selling informations about the blackmarket to the NBI and other mafioso and Don's, like you and Don Alessandro Cali."

"Don Alessandro?" I chuckled. "They have guts aye?"

"You're enemies with The Cali Mafia, right boss?"

I smirked that shocked her according to what I'm seeing in her face.

"Sí," I replied but then I continued. "Our families has been enemies from the past, but you have to understand that we have left it all behind when my father and Don Alessandro formed an alliance. I understand that you didn't know anything about this since you are the last one of my capos that I picked. The alliance between the two mafia familias were a secret."

"S-so... No other mafia knows..."

"Yes, this is a secret for almost four decades already."

"Wow, grabe kayo ni Don Cali. One step ahead kayo sa kalaban." She sounded overwhelmed and excited.

"Now," Kinuha ko ang scalpel nakita ko sa ibabaw ng mesa ni Talia na merong iba't-ibang klase ng tools para sa paborito niyang laro. "It's time to end this game."

Lumapit ako sa unang lalaki lumuhod malapit sa mukha niya. Itinaas ko ang kamay na may hawak na scalpel at ipinaraan ito sa mismong leeg niya. At wala na naman akong kailangang impormasyon at mukhang nakuha na lahat ni Talia, kaagad ko iyong itinusok sa lalamunan niya. I just let it stay inside his throat and didn't remove it. Now, the other man is awake and listening to our conversation the whole time. I pulled the gun in my holster and pointed it in the mouth of the man who's now mumbling shits.

"Pupunta ka sa impyerno demunyo ka!!"

I grinned evily before whispering in his shitty fucking face.

"See you in hell then."

A loud gunshot echoed across the room after that. Tumayo na ako at tiningnan ang dalawang walang sibling tao at puwang sa mundong ito. Another masterpiece indeed.

STONE MIKAELSON