MA

Bea's POV

" After losing finals game 1, they slip real for this squad by they live up to their rally in a cry of one big fight and sold back to win the next two end the series from failing to move past to final four last season to now winning it all, these ladies played their hearts out, give it up for the season 81 champions the Ateneo Lady eagles"

The announcer said while I am talking to Juls. After it announces we immediately go in the front to receive our award.

"Thank you, Lord"

It feels heaven, enjoying the award while praising God and singing our happiness out loud is one of the best happenings in my life. Prayed for the award and what we have right now.

I am tying my shoelace when the announcer is saying something then when I already stood up, ate Mowns hit my head so I got curious about what the announcer says.

Then I heard "You have you Finals MVP, Kapitana Bea De Leon." I walk forward with my big smile. I am so proud of myself. I am not expecting all that I have right now.

My teammates are cheering out loud, the confetti got spread then suddenly I got my trophy and Ponggay carried me, I'm so thankful because I'm seeing a lot of people supporting me and proud of me. I'm more than blessed.

After the awarding, we ran straight to the dugout then have some fun. Enjoying the championship. Before we all take a bath, I want to tell something first so I called them all. They all turn off the loud music then go in front of me.

" Ayan na mag sspeech na ang finals MVP, oy Bea wala pa tayo sa Gesu nako." Ate Mowns said.

We all laugh at what ate Mowns said.

"Ate Bei don't make me cry again please" Dani said

We all laughed; I'm gonna miss this environment.

"First, I'm very proud to all of you guys. I think I'm one of the luckiest team captains because I have each one of you. All of this is nothing if I don't have you all. Please don't forget what I've said to you guys, even though that's about your life in volleyball or your own lives, and I know you won't forget of me HAHHAHAHA. Thank you for everything you've done. I Love you all!!!

The dugout filled with cry and hugs; mix emotion it is.

"Opsss may Gesu pa, take a bath then will go there na" Coach o said.

"Yes coach"

We immediately ran to the bathroom and take a bath.We are already on the bus when they used the speaker again and we all enjoying the vibes, Others and I are taking a video to post in our stories and the other is using their phones.

When we are I in front of Gesu we all did the sign of the cross and went down. When we already entered here in Gesu we realize that it's loaded.

Whole Ateneo community is here greeting us joyfully. The mass is done already it's time for us seniors to say our speech. The first one speaks is Coach O then Kim, her speech is full of experiences, and saying thank you to all. When Kim got down, I went up and walked in the front. I just said all that my heart wants then my last words are

" This is Bea De Leon, Jersey number 14, your captain, signing off."

After my speech Maddie and Kat did the same too. After they have said their speeches, we all stood up and sing our alma maters hymn. Then prayed for the last part.

Almost half of the people here in Gesu went home already. The only left here is our family because Father Jet and others bid a goodbye already.

I'm a bit nervous because Thirdy is in front of me beside him is Dani that talking to Manong and ate Ly. He's busy with his phone so I just get my phone in my pocket also, so it won't be more awkward. It's already awkward because our companions had a conversation with each other and the two of us are with no one to talk. Mom and Dad are talking to Tita Mozzy and Tito Bong.

Then suddenly

"Bea, congratulations again Ms. Finals MVP!"

He said Lil loud - while he walked towards me. I'm nervous. I immediately turn off my phone and put it in my pocket again.

"Ohh. Thank you"

After I said that I got stiffed because he hugs me out of nowhere, I stay like that in 3 seconds and it's embarrassing because they all are looking at me. And I'm so thankful that Kuya Loel called me and said that we already need to go home. I just nodded then go to my teammates without saying anything to Thirdy. I just say goodbye to them then they just nodded with a suspicious face. I walk faster as I can so I can reach where are they and to escape my teammates' suspicious look.

~Friday~

The team is nowhere at ABS-CBN because of the guesting that will be air on Wednesday. While preparing we are talking to Angge that nowhere from her shooting for Banana Sunday. Everyone is ready when someone called us and said that we are going to enter in the main studio when Meme Vice already called us.

"Sa court ay ibang klase ang kanilang attack, pagdating naman sa harutan hindi mo daw sila mabblock, makaspike din kaya sila sa kakulitan tonight. From UAAP Season 81 Women's Volleyball Champion, The ADMU Lady Eagles, Let's welcome Kat Tolentino, Dani Ravena, and Bea De Leon." After Meme Vice called us, we immediately enter.

I think this guesting will be so fun but at the same time scared of what Meme Vice will ask and say. The guesting is okay not until Meme Vice ask me

"Anong meron kayo ni Thirdy?"

"We're really good friends, batchmate po talaga kami so we started together since high school."

"Niligawan ka niya?"

"Amhhh. Ewan ko tanongin mo siya."

"Do you like Him?"

"As a friend, Yeah. And I do respect that he's in a relationship already."

After I said that the crowd gets loud then Meme Vice look so shocked. Then my teammates are just smiling because they already know about that. Oh my gosh after this I can't use my phone anymore because of the notifications.

Yes. Thirdy is already in a relationship with Julia. Julia Casal a Blue Babble. HAHAHAHA what a happening it is right. Baka nagsawa na talaga siya kakahintintay.

I knew that when I confessed to him two days before game two against La Salle

----- (April 21, 2019) ----- FLASHBACK

( I'm freaking nervous right now, I'm in my room walking back and forth beside my bed. Just last Sunday was the time that I already accept to myself that I have my feelings for him. I denied and hide what am I feeling for him for 7 years. This is freaking stressful. After how many minutes of thinking I turn on my phone and message him.

Bea: Hey Thirds! busy?

Thirdy: no errands why?

Bea: Okay, Old spot at 10 see you.

Thirdy: You okay? On my way.

Before I went there I first bought coffee here Starbucks. Coffee and city lights are one of the best pairs. After I take my orders I immediately ride in my car then went to our favorite spot because I want myself first to get there before him.

__Old spot with city lights__

I wait for him for 10 minutes then I saw him parking his car. When he gets out of his car, I immediately look at the view and not on his side.