ME

Hoping that the second time around will be great. But history repeats." he said and did a fake laugh. I'm already controlling my tears so they will not flow, it's hard. Ever since I have already wanted to say sorry to him. I want to say sorry now.

"He's ego really hurt. It's hard to accept that they have many priorities. They became friends again, always supporting each other. In every up and down, they were always on each other's side. Happy with what they have. Everything was good not until he met someone, new, and ready to love him on the way he wants. hahahaha. He already noticed that he's closeness with her friend was not that good anymore. He thought that it's maybe the sign his waiting for a long time. He tried to love others and it works. It's really hard but what he can do. It's scary to try again. To get rejected again. To hurt for the same reason. 3rd time was harder. So why not try to love others. But I think the universe really wants to hurt me. Fvck that love. She said to trust the plans but plans always hurt me!" He shouted.

I can't control myself already. My tears are already falling. It's hard to see him hurting and crying.

"Thirds"

He looked at me with a shocked face.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry Thirds"

"Please forgive me"

I apologies and hug him

"I'm sorry for all, sorry dahil ginagago ka ng mundo, sorry dahil 'di ko naparamdam yung pagmamahal ko sayo, sorry... sorry for making you wait, sorry... for pretending... I'm sorry Thirds"

THIRDY'S POV

After I felt her hug and heard what she said. I didn't felt anything bad and just felt home and love. Again.

"No Bei. I'm sorry, sorry, sorry"

After what I say we just hugging each other. Always being with her is totally different. I love this little munchkin so much. We stay like that, her face is in my chest and my face is in her head.

I raised her face that made me see her beautiful face again and fluffy eyes closely.

"I love you, Bei"

"I love you too Thirds" she said, softy

We are just looking at each other's eyes, slowly moving our face closely and I just felt her lips on mine.

2 MONTHS LATER

BEA's POV

After that night I felt relieved. Relieved in everything. I also remembered almost all. They help me to remember especially about myself. It's super hard but we did it. I'm really really blessed to have them. I got back to volleyball also and live again on what my life really is. All got back in a better version of it.

Even though it was too risky Thirdy tried to court me again. I'm blessed to have him in my life. I'm so proud of him. Since that night I never felt sad or alone. Yes, he's courting me again and I planned that I'll answer him later. We will be throwing a party because of what happened we all overcome it and because all was free. As in all. A big reunion it is. I'm sure that this night will be long and will be filled with joy.

~8:30 DE LEON'S~

I'm prepared and ready here in my room and waiting for their signal for me to go downstairs. I'm still wondering what kind of surprise they planned. I'm a bit nervous because for almost 30 minutes I've been waiting here. I got panicked and quickly went in front of the door when I heard someone knock. When I opened it

"You readyyy?!"

I immediately hold my chest because of Kat. She even shouted and hug me.

"Let's go na Beii! Here's your blindfold." She said and help me wear it."