TI

"I'm glad to say that she already wake up and now she's in a stable stage it's normal for her that she'll feel bad like getting some headaches. Base on our tests it's possible that she'll get amnesia. But that's not sure and we have an 80% possibility that it will not happen. So if ever something came up just call us. Thank you"

I didn't know how long I think but I just realize that I'm in the hospital. Everything got a flashback. Everything. Since our very first meet-up until the accident. I remember all about us but something is different. I'm still trying to move my body and open my eyes even though I'm scared. Scared of anything. I felt my eyes open and saw a light. My eyesight is blurred. I look at the whole room and I saw all of them. I saw all my loved ones. And saw them running towards me. I'm just shocked and don't know what to do. They are just crying and saying "Bea". I don't know what's that or who's that.

Then they all step aside and give Thirdy space for him to go near me. When he called my name, I felt tears flow in my left eye. I just did a questioning look even though I'm not sure what my mind saying. It's saying that I don't know him, but there was a piece on me saying who he is. That he is the Thirdy I love. I'm pretending that I don't know him because I think it's now time for me. For myself. I just know that this is me but I don't know who am I. I saw him cried again but I didn't do anything. There's a part of me saying that I know what to do but I literally can't do it. It's really frustrating. My heady really aches. I can't handle the pain anymore to the point I just hold my head and closed my eyes.

THIRDY'S POV

As I said she's name I saw her tears fall and saw her questioning look. She forgets me and I don't know what to do. Why all of this is happening? Arghhhh she has amnesia. We are just looking at each other absentmindedly not until she holds her head then suddenly closed her eyes.

I saw Manong run towards the outside of the room to call the Doctor again.

"As I said earlier that's normal but please let's make the patient comfortable every time because any time she'll get hurt like headaches and seizures. And please since she has amnesia please don't push her to remember something because that can lead to more serious complications. Just let her rest first. When she gets better, any time we can discharge her."

He went out of the room so I followed him and asked.

"Doc, how long she will suffer the amnesia?"

"Oh Mr. Ravena, About that we don't know if how long totally but she can remember anything any time. At her stage, she is in what we call very severe. It's from 1 to 4 weeks."

He just smiles and nodded then walk. I went out of the hospital for the first time since the accident happen. I drove my car to our favorite spot. When I got off the car I immediately felt the breeze. I just went straight to see where the city lights are. I miss this place and the person I'm always with here. This will always the best place where to go at any moment. 

Bea forgets about me and I think that's the payment for all I've done. I felt my phone vibrated; I saw Manong asking if where I am. I just replied that I'm just here and I'll be back later.

 I just stayed there for I think 2 hours then went back to the hospital already.

MADDIE'S POV

~08-27~

Nineteen days na nung nilabas si Bea sa hospital. Kahit na nagising na siya sobrang hirap padin, sobrang hirap dahil nakikita pa din namin siyang nasasaktan at naguguluhan sa mga bagay bagay. Madalas sumakit yung ulo niya tas minsan bigla siya maa-out of balace. Sobrang sakit tignan na kilala niya lahat kami bukod kay Thirdy at higit sa lahat hindi niya na makilala yung sarili niya. Oo hindi niya na kilala yung sarili niya kahit man lang pangalan niya, edad niya, birthday niya, lahat ng tungkol sa kanya hindi niya na alam. Pero sa lahat ng hindi niya talaga nakalimutan, yung volleyball.