The Phantomhive Manor

After a few short chats with Elizabeth, you looked out the window to see a beautiful mansion, with a flower garden that was able to be seen from the road. All the different colors and kinds of flowers, as birds fly to some trees.

"Oh there it is (Y/N)! That's Ciel's mansion! Isn't it beautiful?!?" Elizabeth said with a cheerful voice. You nodded with a soft smile, as you stared at the wonderful mansion.

After five minutes the carriage suddenly came to a halt. And the door to the carriage open wide, as the sunshine into the carriage.

"Welcome, Lady Elizabeth." A smooth sounding voice said as a hand with a white glove appear, taking Elizabeth's hand, helping her out of the carriage.

"Thank you, Sebastian." Elizabeth said with a cheerful tone. She takes the mystery hand, and steps out of the carriage gracefully.

The hand return, waiting for you. You take the gentleman's hand, taking hold of his hand. You take a step out of the carriage to be face to face with a tall, handsome adult with black hair, red eyes, and pale skin. He was dressed in a butler outfit, which consists of black trousers, a six-button double-breasted tailcoat, and a gray vest. He has the Phantomhive crest on his shirt cuffs and tie. He also sports a pocket watch and a chained silver lapel pin bearing the Phantomhive crest, as traditionally worn by the house's head butler.

"Welcome, Miss (Y/N) (L/N)." The raven haired male said with a smirk on his face. You nodded and smiled softly at the butler, until you heard Elizabeth screech and bear hug a young male that looked rather like a short teenage boy with navy blue hair and eyes and body dimensions that are as "slim" and "delicate." And it seems that he typically dresses in a way that suits his noble standing, he also nearly wears a black eyepatch with a single cord over his right eye.

He nearly falls over, while being hugged by the blonde hair girl. "Ciel! It's been ever so long since I last saw you!~" Elizabeth said as she spins the young male you guested was Ciel.

"E-Eli-Elizabeth!! Th-That's enough!" He said he got out of her grip, and dusted himself off, fixing his hair. He walked over to you, his blue eye shimmer in the sunlight. "It is a pleasure to meet you, (Y/N) (L/N)." He said with a soothing voice, he takes hold of your (S/C) hand, and kisses the back of it.

"I-I-It's my honor t-to be in your present, Lord Phantomhive." You studded out, as your cheeks turn a light shade of pink, as you curtsy.

He watched and nods. "You may rise, and please call me Ciel, Miss (L/N)." You stand up straight and nods, a soft blush still on your (S/N) cheeks. "O-Of course. And can you please address me by my first name?" He looked at you, then crack a small smile and nods. "As you wish."

Ciel let's go of your hand and turns around, walking up the stairs to the big doors, as Elizabeth takes your arm and follows him. While Sebastian closed the door to the carriage, taking all the luggage that you and Elizabeth brought, carrying them with one hand and walks behind you and Elizabeth. Ciel turned around and looks towards you and Elizabeth, as the doors open wide, showing the inside of the mansion.

"Welcome to the Phantomhive manor." Three servants said in union, bowing in the middle of the big room.