Which path shall you take part in?

You were greeted by some very nice people. You smiled at them all and nod your head. "It's nice to meet you."

The one on the far left was a young boy with large, turquoise eyes and pale skin. He has short, messy, strawberry-blond hair, which are clipped back with five red bobby pins - two on his right and three on his left. He wears a plain top with red piping around the collar and plaid pants, along with black knee-high boots. He was also wearing a straw hat around his neck. His name was Finnian.

The one next to him in the middle, was a girl with square-fringe hairstyle is adorned by a lacy frill. Her cherry-red hair is tied in pigtails. But you couldn't see her eyes, which she has hidden behind a pair of thick, overly round glasses. She wore a typical maid's outfit: a cerulean dress with matching buttons, and white pinafore with ruffles around the shoulders. Additionally, she wears brown, knee-high boots, and long, black stockings that are held up by a garter belt. Her name was Mey-Rin.

While the one in the far right was a American veteran with dirty blond hair and turquoise eyes. He had a cigarette dangling from his mouth and goggles hanging loosely around his neck. He wears a customary chef's outfit, including a long white apron. His name was Baldroy.

They all smiled at you and bows. "If you need anything ma'am, just call on us!" Finny said with a big smile on his face. They all stand up straight when they saw Sebastian walk in. "All of you, can get back to work now." He said with a smile on his face. All of them ran off in different directions, heading off to do their work.

You watched with a soft smile. Elizabeth tugs on your arm, waking you from your daydream. "Let's go to our rooms (Y/N)!~" She said with a cheerful voice, pulling you up the long staircase. You followed behind her, Sebastian some how got ahead of you both and was showing you two to your rooms.

Ciel on the other hand was watching you leave, he had gotten himself in a daze, while watching your (H/L/S) (H/C) bounced while you was walking. He shakes his head and heads off to his study room, trying to get his mind off you.

~An Time skip brought to by: Gamzee~

After you and Elizabeth gotten settled down in your new room. You heard a knock coming from the door.

"Come in." You said as you turned to face the door. Ciel walks in, a soft smile on his face. "Excuse me, (Y/N) would you like to have some tea with me, outside in the garden?" You looked at him, then back at Elizabeth, who was fast asleep. "I will have to see." You said with a soft voice. He nods, and smiled that you would think about his request. "Okay then. I'll be in my study room, when you make up your mind." He bows and closes the door.

You was happy to have tea with Ciel, but strangely enough that, he didn't invite Elizabeth. But you shrugged it off, once you hear another knock at the door.

"Come in." You said softly, trying not to wake Elizabeth. Sebastian walks in, opening the door wide. "Lady (L/N), since this is your first time, coming here. How would you like a tour around the mansion?" You was thinking on how to put this, since Ciel already asked you out for tea. But, you smiled and said. "I will have to think about it, Sebastian." He smiled and nods. "Okay, I'll wait for your respond. I'll be in the library in you made up your mind."

Who would you choose? Will it be Sebastian, or Ciel?