Tea Time With Ciel

After thinking it through, you have chosen to take part with the activity that Ciel has told you about. You get up from the nice soft bed, and head over to the mirror that was in the big room and start fixing your (H/L) (H/C) with the comb that you brought with you, with all of your other stuff. You turned around a little to see if your hair was nice, then smiled. "Okay, all done." You said to yourself.

"All done for what (N/N)?" Elizabeth said as she yawn and sits up slowly, from the bed, rubbing her eyes from the sleepy slumber. You looked back at her, realizing you had forgotten all about your sleeping friend.

"I'm just talking to myself Lizzy." You said with a soft smile, and begin to walk over to her. She smiled softly and looks at you. "Oh (N/N)! You look absolutely beautiful!~" She said with a cheerful voice. Your cheek had a tank of red on them after hearing her compliment. "Thank you, Lizzy. I just thought I'll freshen up." You sit down on the edge of the bed.

"Oh.~ Where are you off to?~" She teased and nudge your arm. "I'm just going out, to have some tea with Ciel." You exclaim as you looked over at her.

You really didn't feel to much for Ciel at the time, but you did think he was cute and handsome in his own way. How he hide his right eye under his eye patch, made him mysteries to you, you always wonder what was under it, and what happen to him, to have that eye patch over his right eye.

She smiled and clap her hands. "Wonderful!~ I shall join you!~" she said as she jumped out of bed and rubs over to the mirror and fix her hair.

"Okay." You said a bit happy that she will be joining, since you never had tea before with Ciel, and you was nervous.

~Time skip to after ten minutes by KarKat: SHUT UP BASTARDS I CONTROL THIS~

You and Elizabeth were heading to Ciel's study room, to tell him that you will be having tea with him this afternoon. And after a few turns and help from Mey-Rin you and Elizabeth were standing in front of Ciel's study room door. You knocked on the door, to see if he was there. "Come in." A stern yet young voice said behind the door.

You open the door, to see a wonderful study room, with a big desk at the back, papers on the desk, and some next to the next piled up. And behind that desk sat a young earl, writing on a paper that looked like some flies for a mask killer Jack, that was heard in the newspapers.

Elizabeth ran in and tackles Ciel, spinning him around the room. "Oh Ciel!~ You look abosuilty cute today as always!~" she smiled and finally puts him down. He was spinning and a bit dizzy, as he tired to focus again. He rubs his head and nods. "Elizabeth, I didn't think you would be up already." He looked at her with a small smile that was of course fake.

You watched and step into the room, looking around. Ciel sees you walk in and walks over to you. "(Y/N) I see you have come and taken up on my offer. I am glad that you will be having tea with me." He said as he takes your (S/N) hand and kisses the back of it, like he did when you first came in.

You blushed a light shade of pink and nod. "Yes, I just couldn't say no to an Earl." Elizabeth saw this and puff out her cheeks and wraps her arm around Ciel's left arm. "I'm coming to!" Elizabeth said as she looks at then back at you.

Ciel sighed. "Elizabeth, don't you think, you should be making sure everything is ready for the ball?" He ask, looking over at her. "Oh! That's right! Hmmm... Fine! But, next time I'm coming with." She smiled and runs out of the study room.

You watched then turn back to Ciel, who was walking towards the door. "Sebastian should be finish by now, so let's go." He said as he takes your (S/C) hand and walks out of the study room, and heads to the garden.

~Time Skip to the garden being set by Gamzee: FaYgO aRe WiThOuT a DoUbT MoThErFuCkInG mIrAcLe~

You was sitting in front of a beautiful small round table, in front of Ciel. There was your (F/K/C) for desert and your (F/T) on the table in front of you. You had no idea how Sebastian knew what your favorite tea and cake was. But, you enjoyed it to the fullest.

You then looked around the beautiful garden, that had many different kinds of flowers, some you didn't even know seen, but only heard about them in books. Ciel was staring at you, taking a sip of his tea. "(Y/N), are you having a good time here so far?" He asked softly, putting his tea cup down. "Oh! Yes, very much. Thank you for asking." You smiled softly and take a few sips of your tea.

You looked around more at the beautiful flowers around you two and smile softly. "(Y/N), what's your favorite flower?" He asked, leaning forward in his chair a little. You looked at him, then place your index finger on your chin, looking up to the sky a little. "Uhm.. My favorite flower will have to be (F/F). Why you ask?" You tilt your head slightly looking at him with a confuse expression on your face. "No reason." He nods then push himself out of his chair and walks over to a bush of flowers, looking through them and picks up single flower and walks back to you. He stop right next to you and places a (F/F) in your (H/L) (H/C) hair. "There, now you look even more beautiful then you already are." You looked up at him, then touch the too of your head where he placed the (F/F) in your hair and blushes softly. "Th-Th-Thank you."

He smiled softly at your reaction and takes a handful of your (H/C) hair and twirl it in between his fingers, and softly kisses the ends of it. "You're welcome, (Y/N)." You watched and your face turned beat red, and you turned your gaze to the ground, fiddling with your fingers. After a few minutes, Ciel let's go of your hair and walks back to his seat and sits down.

After your wonderful tea party with Ciel, he walks you back inside the manor. Where Sebastian was talking to Elizabeth about the upcoming party.