A Tour Around The Manor With Sebastian

After thinking it through, you have chosen to take part with the activity that Sebastian has told you about. You get up from the nice soft bed, and head over to the mirror that was in the big room and start fixing your (H/L) (H/C) with the comb that you brought with you, with all of your other stuff. You turned around a little to see if your hair was nice, then smiled. "Okay, all done." You said to yourself.

"All done for what (N/N)?" Elizabeth said as she yawn and sits up slowly, from the bed, rubbing her eyes from the sleepy slumber. You looked back at her, realizing you had forgotten all about your sleeping friend.

"I'm just talking to myself Lizzy." You said with a soft smile, and begin to walk over to her. She smiled softly and looks at you. "Oh (N/N)! You look absolutely beautiful!~" She said with a cheerful voice. Your cheek had a tank of red on them after hearing her compliment. "Thank you, Lizzy. I just thought I'll freshen up." You sit down on the edge of the bed.

"Oh.~ Where are you off to?~" She teased and nudge your arm. "W-Well I am going to walk around the manor with, Sebastian."

You blushed lightly as you said that. You had a small crush on him, ever since you first saw him. His crimson eyes that could look through your soul, and see the true you. His raven colored hair that you would love to run your fingers threw. And his handsome fetuses that could make any girl's legs go numb.

//AN: Yes~ I love Sebastian~//

Elizabeth smirked as she watches you. "You like Sebastian, don't you (N/N)?~" You looked at her shocked and embarrassed, you waved your hands and shake your head no. "N-N-No it's n-n-not like that!" She just smirked and grabs your hands.

"Oh come on, (N/N)!~ I know you better then anyone and I can tell your lying.~" You knew you couldn't lie to her, she was your childhood friend. You sighed and nods slowly.

She screams a little and hugs you tightly, jumping for joy. "Oh my sweet little (Y/N)! I am so happy that you finally found someone you like!~ Oh you must tell him!~ You must!~" She exclaim and shake your hands up and down.

"L-L-Lizzy! I can't possibly do that! That's so embarrassing, and I'm scared." You said as you pull your hands away and cover your flushed cheeks.

She giggles and places her hands on your lap. "Then tell him at the ball!~" You looked at her and smiled. "I'll try."

~Time Skip to the Library by Levi: Shut up brat, hurting up and go back to cleaning~

You were in the library and looking for Sebastian, who was cleaning all the books with ease, until he saw you. "Lady Heiwajima, what a nice surprise. Have you come to take a walk with me, around the manor?" He asked with his sweet majestic voice. You nod, blushing a soft shade of red. "Yes, and please call me by my name." He nods and smiles softly. "As you wish, (Y/N)." You blushed more once he said your name.

He puts the dustier down on a table and lock his arm with yours, like a prince in a story book. "I'm glad you came." He said as he starts walking, leaving the library with you walking next to him, arms locked together.

After an hour and a half of walking and seeing all the rooms and learning many things about the manor. Sebastian stopped in the ball room and looks at you. "How would you like to dance for a while?" You looked up at him, blushing softly. You didn't know how to dance, and you really didn't want to step on his feet. "I-I can't dance..." You said in a low voice, but he was able to hear you. "Don't worry. I will teach you how."

He steps a few steps away from you and holds out his hand to you. You take his hand and with a graceful gesture, he pulls you close, his right hand on your waist, and his left hand holding your. "Just follow my lead, and chin up. You mustn't look away from your partners eyes." He said softly as he start to dance gracefully. You try to follow his lead and look down a few times, making sure you don't step on his shoe. He smiled and lifts your head up, with his index finger under your chin and looks at you closely. "Don't look down." He said softly, you were able to feel his breath on your cheeks. You nod, blushing bright red and follow his lead. You felt like you were dancing on clouds and soon after you knew how to dance, and enjoying yourself.

"You dance wonderfully, (Y/N)." He spins you, and continue with the dance. "Th-Thank you, Sebastian. But, it's only because I have a wonderful teacher." You smile and rest your head on his chest, feeling safe in his arms.

After your wonderful dance with Sebastian, he stops and separates from you and bows. "You are a wonderful dancer, (Y/N)." He smiled as he stands up straight. You smiled, blushing softly. "Th-Thank you, Sebastian. But, it was all you, you are far better then me." You said kindly as you then heard Ciel yell at Elizabeth as they come down the stairs.