fourteen

y/n was beyond nervous to meet with yeji, she didn't have enough time to think about how to start the conversation on ryujin before yeji already came into the cafe

after ten minutes of silence y/n finally decided to be straightforward and truthful, "ryujin told me she had feelings for me," she said to the girl across from her. yeji placed down her hot cocoa and faked a surprised look, "but i got scared and shut the door on her face."

y/n dropped her head on the table, earning a wince from the idol across from her despite not being the one who hurt themselves.

"i've never had feelings towards a girl," y/n admitted, turning her head so her cheek was pressed against the cool table. yeji grimaced, feeling as if it's not the right time to tell the choreographer how dirty the table probably was. "so i can't really determine if i like her the same way you know? we've been hanging out a lot lately and it's been nice, and i really don't want to mess that up."

"well..." yeji said, pushing y/n's head up and handing her a baby wipe for her face. "how do you feel when you're around her?"

y/n shrugged, which earned her a sigh and a roll of the idols eyes, "okay, when you guys hang out, what are you thinking? when you hear ryujin's name what comes to mind?"

"i don't know...i like hanging out with her, she's funny and sweet," she shrugs, "i feel comfortable around her..bUT i feel that way with everyone, so i don't know."

"you're so complicated." yeji sighed, pulling out her phone and sending y/n their schedule, "just hang out with her, see how you feel then you know..let her know. i don't like seeing her sad."

"right, thank you yeji."

IMESSAGE !

( ryujin :] , y/n <3 )

y/n <3
friday

y/n <3
you + me

y/n <3
get to know you date, how
does that sound?

ryujin :]
really?

y/n <3
really.

ryujin :]
then i'd like that 🥰

authors note ,

i dropped my phone and the protected screen cracked... that's the first time i've ever cracked any kind of phone/phone protector

anywhoooo hope you guys are all safe and doing well !!!!! WAYV NEW ALBUM SURUWKEJEHUWNWWN

sotd — turn back time, wayv