fifteen

friday arrived way to soon for y/n

friday arrived way to soon for y/n. she was nervous and didn't even know why. it was only a small date to get to know each other.

despite not having any sort of experience in a relationship with another girl, she really wanted this date to go good. should she buy a gift for ryujin? or would that be too much? maybe she should buy flowers, but what if ryujin didn't even like flowers.

y/n cursed at herself for being so unknowing to this kind of stuff, so she just bought flowers—praying ryujin would like them.

gosh, y/n was so nervous she could die on the spot. right then and there.

ryujin, on the other hand was quite the opposite. she was beyond excited, she even woke up extra early to get ready. having a proper breakfast and then spending almost an hour to pick an outfit, with the help of the girls of course. it did end up being a little hard seeing as y/n didn't establish where she was taking the idol anyways.

yeji helped her straighten her hair while chaeryeong helped with the light makeup. it was now a waiting game, y/n had said she was going to pick up the idol—which the latter didn't mind that at all.

hours passed, and even though the members were getting a little tired of waiting (a little worried as well) ryujin was still as excited as she was this morning. she had no doubts y/n was coming, which was proved to be true when there was a knock on the door.

ryujin jumped to her feet and pulled open the door, revealing a very nervous looking y/n holding flowers. "hi..i realized i never told you what time i was coming, sorry." y/n apologized, lifting the flowers to give to the other girl.

ryujin took them with a smile, motioning for lia to take them and put them away.

"ready?" y/n asked, motioning towards her car.

the idol nodded her head quickly, yelling a bye to her members and shutting the door. "you look really pretty, y/n." she complemented once the two were situated in the car.

"ah, thank you...you look really pretty too." she returned, smiling shyly as she started the car.

the two made conversation on the way to the unknown destination, shooting each other questions and just talking about random things.

"the beach?" ryujin asked, looking out to see the water.

"yeah," y/n smiled, but it fell just as quick, "wait, is it okay? i didn't even ask if you like the beach i'm sorry—" she was interrupted by ryujin's laugh.

"it's perfect."

y/n just posted a photo !

y/n pretty girl

TAGGED | ryujin

VIEW COMMENTS . . .

ryujin no you 😠
y/n 😳

lia 👀👀👀

yeji y/jin
y/n wth is a y/jin??????
chae 👀

yuna so pretty!!!! 🥰🥰🥰

authors note ,
sooooo this is a pretty bad chapter but at the same time i like it????? idk but 👀👀👀

i've been busy recently 😖 alsooo STRAY KIDS COMEBACK WAS SISJEOSNEHJWWB. i preordered their limited album and the place i bought from just got the stuff so starting today they shipping!!!! also,, my day6 album still hasn't came😭😭😭 i preordered it months ago and it still not here but that's okay... STREAM GODS MENU 😌😌❤️

sotd — phobia , stray kids